Chapter 19

3 months pregnant

Sam still hasn't spoken a word to me since I announced that I was pregnant. I was gonna try to talk to him today but he's not out of bed yet.

"Do you want me to leave while you try to talk to Sam?" Nathan asks as I nod.
"That will probably be best. Thank you." I say as Nathan kisses me before he goes home.

Soon enough, I hear movement upstairs. I wait in the living room and watch the stairs, hoping it was Sam. Eventually, I saw him walking downstairs and bypass the living room completely. I follow him into the kitchen.

"You hate me that much that you can't bear to be in te same room with me?" I ask as he ignores me, "Sam, please. I need my big brother." I say as he sighs and stops everything he was doing.
"Why? Why do you need me? Why is it so hard to understand that you're my baby sister and I only want the best for you?" He says before turning round.
"Why is it so hard for you to accept this? It wasn't meant to happen because Nathan and I aren't ready for a baby." I say, "But we are deciding to have this baby because whether we're ready or not, we will love it with all our heart and you should too." I say as Sam starts to look guilty.
"So you didn't plan this baby?" He asks as I shake my head.
"No. We never planned any of this." I say as Sam wraps his arms round me.
"I'm sorry, Sof. I didn't mean to be like this but Olivia is pregnant and now you're pregnant too. I thought you felt left out and that why I was so mad." Sam says as I pull out of the hug.
"I didn't feel left out at all. I was happy with the way my life was before but having this baby will make me see differently and give me more responsibility and freedom to grow up." I say as Sam smiles.
"Are you moving in with Nathan?" He asks as I shrug.
"We haven't really thought about it." I say as Sam sighs.
"You guys should talk and sort out living arrangements. He can't live here." Sam says as I nod.
"I know and I don't expect him too. I'll talk to him." I say as Sam nods.

XX

Later that day, Nathan and I sat down and had a conversation about the living arrangements. We decided that I should move in with him and he can help me decorate the nursery. We decided the pack up my room and move me in today because tomorrow we can go out and start getting the baby stuff and the decorating stuff.

Once we'd gotten my stuff to Nathan's, he helped me unpack before we chilled on the sofa together, watching a movie.

"Are you happy that I moved in?" I ask as Nathan smiles and nods.
"Yeah. It gets lonely here and I was gonna ask you to move in anyway since we're gonna be married in a couple years." Nathan asks as I smile and cuddle into his side.

XX

A/N: Another short one. I'm sorry this story is so shit. I'm trying guys.

Enjoy!

Love y'all!

Cee x