Chapter 17

Later that day, Nathan and I went back to my mums to talk to my family and Olivia. We enter the house to see an angry looking Sam.

"What is HE doing here?" He asks as I take him away and talk to him to calm him down.

Once Sam was calm, I ordered a family meeting and got everyone gathered in the livng room.

"So, we have some news." I say before looking at Nathan as he smiles and squeezes my hand lightly, "First of all, we decided to get back together today. We still love each other and that will never change." I say as my mum smiles.
"I'm happy for you guys," She says as I smile.
"Secondly, Nathan and I..." I trail off before smiling at Nathan, "We're getting married." I say as my mum cries out in happiness, coming to examine the ring and give Nathan her blessing while Sam stay sat there, really not impressed, "And lastly..." I trail off.
"Do you want me to tell them?" Nathan whispers as I shake my head and squeeze his hand.
"You all know I've been throwing up all week. Well, I'm pregnant." I say as Sams face turns to pure anger.
"WHJAT THE FUCK, SOFIA?!" Sam screams at me as I jump and back away from him.

Sam was seething and I'd never seen him this angry before.

"Sammy, please calm down..." I trail off close to tears.
"IS THIS WHY YOU'RE ENGAGED?! BECUASE YOUR PREGNANT?! AND HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN?!" Sam screams as I cower away from him.
"Sam, please..." i trail off again, "You're scaring me." I say, tears streaming down my face.
"You are no longer my sister." He growls through gritted teeth, storming out of the room and out of the house.

Shane and Olivia congratulate us before hugging us and then my mum does the same.

"Sof, he'll calm down and he'll come around." My mum says as I shake my head.
"No he won't. It's Sam." I say as my mum hugs me again.
"Honey, he can't stay mad at you for long. You know what he's like. He adores you because you're his baby sister." My mum says.
"I hope so." I say as mu talks to us a little about the baby before we got to my room and cuddle while watching movies.

Nathan and I lay in silence, just watching a movie. I breathe in his scent, snuggling into his chest more as he kisses my head.

"When are we telling the fans?" I ask as Nathan holds me close.
"We can tell them about the engagement now and then we don't have to tell them about the baby until the first scan in 2 months time." Nathan says as I nod and smile.
"Twitcam?" I ask as Nathan nods and we set it up before announcing it.

Once we've seen that there's loads on notice, we start the Twitcam.

"Hi everyone!" I say as Nathan smiles.
"Hi." He replies as we now have 30,000 viewers.
"We have an announcement to make." I say as I look at some comments, "Sofia, are you pregnant?" I laugh as Nathan laughs.
"Uh, no." Nathan laughs again, "Are you guys breaking up?"
"No." I say as Nathan smiles.
"Actually, I asked Sofia a very important question this morning..." Nathan trails off.
"And I said yes." I reply as we start to get tons of congratulations in the chat.
"Wait? What's going on?" I say, laughing as I read the comment, "Nath, can you explain to our late arrival fans what's going on?" I ask as Nathan smiles.
"@.KatieMcmillan52 Sofia and I are getting married." Nathan says as I show everyone watching the ring.

We answer a few more questions and talk to the fans a bit longer before we say bye and end the Twitcam. Nathan then texts Rachel to let her know and she seemed fine with it so we were sorted. Now it's just the baby news.

That one is gonna be the hardest.