chapter 36: The Trio

Note: hey everyone its been a hot minute. Sorry for dissappearing so long. I wasn't in a good place these last couple of years. One bad thing after another but, I'm back now since things are going back to normal for me ^-^. Also please excuse any errors my phone puts words and letters i never put there. I think my phone is possessed lol. Lets get this story back on track!
_______________________________________

Nemuri and Zashi bought some clothes and decided to go look for Shota after to tell him what happened to Toshi. Zashi called Shota to ask him where he was at inside the mall.

"Shota you'll never guess who we ran into at our favorite store"

"I'm not going to guess now tell me"

"You're no fun" he pouted

"But, we ran into Toshinori's wife Inko"

Dead Silence...

Well Shota was not expecting that after all these years.

"Ok so what did she say?" He was curious.

"She still remembers us and get this. Toshi lost some of his memories and couldn't remember her until he ran into her because of some jackass villian that block his memories. We offered to help her since Toshi is our close friend after all. So how about it?"

"Ugh fine. I know you and Nemuri won't let me say no so fine"

"Yes! Thanks Sho! Where are you anyways?"

"Oh I'm in at the dango shop next to the takoyaki place"

He lied since he just bought a secret ring to propose to Hizashi in the future. He started heading to the dango shop quickly before he's caught coming from the jewerly store.

"Ok we'll meet ya there"

"Ok see you here"

They both hang up.

Hizashi told Nemuri where Shota is and they both started walking to their destination. Zashi knew Shota was gonna like the cat shirt he just bought him that says sleepy kitty on it.

Shota had gotten to the dano shop before them which was perfect so he didn't look suspicious. He bought some dango sticks while he was there so it looked he was there the whole time. He sat down at table once someone got up from their seat and set his shopping bags down. He waited there and played tetris on his phone until they showed up and sat down with him.

"Hi Sho!" Zashi said and kissed Shotas cheek.

Shota blushed and mumbled.

"Hi Zashi"

"Hi Shota" Nemuri giggled at them.

Hizashi couldn't help it. He wanted to make his boyfriend happy.

"So Toshi's memories are lost and coming back?" Shota asked seriously.

"Yup Inko said he went missing for a whole 9 ass years" Zashi kept his tone down since this was a sensitive matter.

Shota nodded and kept playing his game while thinking about which villain could have done that to All Might without the public or his wife even knowing. The fact that a villian with that type of quirk is still running around was worrying to him.

"Thats trouble and annoying. Tell me exactly what Inko told you guys" Shota put his phone down after winning a round.

Nemuri explained everything to Shota and how Inko met Toshi again at the hospital.

Shota pinched the bridge of nose while closing his eyes and sighed.

"Thats awful. I can't imagine how she's been doing worrying about him like that all this time. What worries me more is that theres still a person with a memory manipulation quirk running free. Let's call her later so we can meet with her and Toshi. They're gonna need all the help they can get to restore some of those lost memories"

"Yup. Not to mention I want to get to know her better since we'll be seeing her alot more now" Nemuri said with a mouth full of dango.

"Don't talk with your mouth full Nemi" Shota said sternly.

"But these are really good Sho Sho" Zashi also said with his mouth full of dango.

"I'm surrounded by morons I love" Shota shook his head.

"HEY!" they both shouted.

_______________________________________

Note: hoped you liked this short chapter. Next one is gonna be a better one. Who knows who they'll bump into >.>