chapter 25: The fog

Note: hello everyone and welcome back to the game of Operation. What will happen to our two love birds i wonder? Also there is a character spoiler of All Mights side kick if you haven't read the manga that far or are a anime only fan. Just warning you guys. Anyway enjoy the story ^-^.
_______________________________________

Inko had sped all the way to the hospital without getting caught by anyone. Which was good for her. She hurriedly got out of the car with her bag of clothes and quickly went to her office to put her surgeons outfit on. She ran down the hall with a white medical mask and had seen two assistant nurses waiting for her with a chart. Inko grabbed the chart and noticed the patients name wasn't even on there. Only their age and what had happened to them.

"Wheres the patients name?!" Inko snapped.

"We don't know. We can't even look at the patients face at all we're under surveillance in there but, this person is gonna need a lot of surgery while they're here" one of the nurses said.

"This person must be that important that we need to be watched. Oh well... lets get to work" Inko says walking in there.

Inko could see a man that had green and yellow hair with yellow eyes, wearing a gray suit and glasses standing in the corner of the room watching them all. Inko was a bit intimidated but, she had a job to do. The only thing that was visible on their patients face was the nose and mouth just so they keep the oxyegen mask on him. No hair was showing at all. So Inko really couldn't tell who this person was.

She studied the patients bodily injuries. She couldn't tell who's body this was either since it was so messed up. She quickly made a mental note of the mans respiratory system and stomach. She told her assistants what had been damaged and started commanding them. She then made the surgical tools float to her with her quirk and began her work.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A month passed with Inko handling the hero's surgeries. The only reason why she knew he was a hero was because of the man that always stands in the corner and that the patient was staying in the hero wing of the hospital. The hero wing however doesn't have surgical work rooms yet since they're still being built on that side. She really wished she knew who her patient was but, Inko had told the man in the corner that the hero was ready to up and running around again. The green yellow haired man thanked her for saving the hero's life. Little did Inko know that she saved her own husbands life without even knowing it was him the whole time.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The doctor in the hero wing who was taking care of Toshi and Gran Torino was making sure that their physical and mental health were ok.

Toshi however could only remember the fight with all for one and the events before the fight. Except for a certain part of his life that was very hazy and clouded with thick fog like someone had blocked those memories. Gran Torino also has the same hazy fog blocking certain memories.

The doctor thought this was odd that both of them had the same mental condition and tested them to see if a memory quirk was used on them.

"I'm sorry to say this but, a memory blocking quirk was used on both you. Probably when the villain grabbed you or physically touched you with an attack during the fight"  the doctor explains.

"We did get punched pretty hard All Might" Gran Torino says looking at his practically mummified old student.

"Yeah but, whats bothering me is what information is blocking us from. I remember nana, you and my childhood, UA high and all that plus the fight a month ago and you stopping me from leaving the hospital after the first surgery. I can't remember what else could be that important for us not to remember" Toshi says putting a hand on his cheek. 

"It could be just more information on that mans villain friends All Might" Gran Torino says thinking that could be the only answer that fits why All for one would block those memories.

"Do you two have any family at all? Maybe a wife, child or even a cousin,or granchild?" The doctor questions.

"What!? No way! The both of us have no family or are married" Toshi tells the doctor.

"Plus i can't be married i have a job as a hero to do" Toshi states.

"Well if anything comes up like if you remember something give me a call you two. Anyway both of you are free to go." The doctor says smiling.

Gran Torino and Toshi both walk out the door. They walk out of the hero wing only to see a team of assistants and a green haired surgeon rush past them to the ER.

Inko wasn't even paying attention to anything except the patient she was rushing to the ER. Toshi just looked at for the split few seconds she was there in his sights before she disappeared completely behind the white doors.

"Toshinori are you alright?" Gran Torino questions.

"Yeah... it's just that. I felt like i knew her from somewhere." Toshi says before following Gran Torino out of the hospital.

"Well lets get going. At least your physical appearance isn't different" Gran Torino says stating that fact.

He was right, Toshi was still buff and healthy. Whoever had did the surgery worked a miracle on him.

He'll have to ask his side kick later on who it was. He thought to himself.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Toshi had gotten to his old appartment with Gran Torino since it was close by. He got the key from under the matt and unlocked the door. The appartment was same as when he left it to track all for one down. However he still couldn't remember what those blank spots in his memories were. He looked around and saw that a lot of his stuff was missing not from a robbery or anything. Like he had moved out from this apartment and only used it as a back up which was even more odd and bothering him to no end.

"Gran Torino... did i move out of my apartment at some point?" Toshi asked.

"No or at least from what i could remember you didn't at all" Gran Torino says being no help.

"Dammit... this is weird.. something so simple as moving out is important enough to being blocked out of my memory" Toshi say frustrated.

"We just have to be patient and maybe just live with it for now. I'm sure we'll figure it out later Toshinori" Gran Torino says reassuringly.

Toshi sighs and just agrees with him still worried about what he's not remembering.

_______________________________________

Note: thanks for reading this chapter guys and hoped you enjoyed it. Will Toshi and Gran Torino ever remember what they're missing? Anyway until next chapter, stay tuned ^-^.