chapter 22: Speed duo part 2

Note: hey guys welcome back to a wholesome duo with a surprise for one of them. Welp I'm alive guys couldn't update for the past couple of days cause i kept falling asleep from a tiring week XD. Anyway enjoy the story.
_______________________________________

Inko took out Izuku's present from the top shelf of the closet where they keep some of their folded pants. She put the gift on the bed and looks at it.

"Do you think Izuku will like his gift?" She looks at Toshi in a questioning gesture with a hand on her hip and a hand on her cheek leaning to the side slightly.

"Dear he loves heroes and All Might especially. He's going to love it. Plus he's been after this action figure since the commercial came out for it. The company gave me dibs on the first action figure before they put it out in the stores in a couple of months" Toshi reassures Inko of the gift.

"Its not that hun... it's that Izuku really treasures the first All Might we got him for his Christmas present" Inko says in an unsure tone.

"Thats true but, i think he'll be excited to have two of them. He'll probably get tell the Christmas figure that its a new friend" Toshi giggles.

Inko also giggles at the thought.

"Well looks like we'll have to find out huh?" Inko says smiling.

Toshi gives her a kiss on the lips.

"Yup! Now lets get it wrapped up so we can go eat with them and surprise Izu" Toshi says enthuastically.

Inko smiles and nods. She quickly wraps up the action figure with blue wrapping paper. That last thing she does is put a red and white bow on it.

Toshi giggles at the colors inko had chosen for the gift wrap.

"If i didn't know any better, I would have thought that was my hero costume" Toshi smiles super giddy.

Inko just nudges him playfully. Toshi smiles sweetly and holds Inko's hand.

Inko smiles and grabs the gift with her left hand and they both head out to the restaurant that Gran Torino and Izuku are at waiting patiently.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Izuku was coloring on some white paper the waitress gave him since he ran out of space on the coloring mat. Gran Torino of course was drawing on the paper with him while they waited for Inko and Toshi to come.

"Grandpa who are we waiting for? It's been forever" Izuku says in whiney tone.

"It's only been 15 minutes Izuku. You'll be excited when they get here. It shouldn't be long now" Gran Torino says calmly and patiently.

"Ok" Izuku says going back to coloring and drawing on the paper.

A few more minutes go by and Inko pops up around the corner where the booth is covered.

Izuku sees her flat pink shoe first and immediately jumps out of the booth running to her excitedly.

"MOMMY!!!" Izuku shouts excitedly running faster and jumps up.

Inko catched him in her arms and hugs tightly carrying him securely.

"Hi Izuku! My baby!" Inko says lovingly.

Toshi comes up behind her then stands next to her.

"Hello Izuku my boy!" Toshi exclaims excitedly.