chapter 11: call to Adventure

Note: sup guys! Welcome to this child is so excited! Enjoy the story guys. ^-^
_______________________________________

Izuku is now two and a half years old. Inko started to teach him more words and how to count. Izuku's hair is completely green and has lost its blond blend to it. which saddened Toshi a bit, because he couldn't call his son a little sprite anymore. The plus side was Izuku got adorable freckles and Toshi absolutely loved them and would even pinch Izuku's cheeks to annoy him. Toshi wasn't home that much due to an increase in criminal activity in another country. Inko knew they wouldn't see him for a while. Izuku would only see him once a week. Toshi enjoyed his days off with his son but, being a hero and a family man was getting harder and harder each day. Especially stopping the villains before they can do anything or shady people doing shady stuff.

Toshi was just about to leave the house for another work adventure to stop crime, but Izuku saw his fathers overly stuffed gym bag. Izuku did what any two and half year old could think of. Hide papa's gym bag. Izuku snuck his way to his papa's bag and tried to move it by himself with all his strength but, it was to heavy. So he did the next best thing. He started taking out shoes and heavy coat jackets and hid them under the couches. He then proceeded to take pants and belts out hiding those as best as he could under the tv display case. Izuku then went back to the gym while his dad was talking to his mom in the kitchen about whatever adults talk about. Probably about prune juice or icky vegetables, Izuku thought to himself. Izuku lifted the gym bag as much as he could and quickly dragged it to his bathroom and pushed the gym bag into the empty bath tub and closed the shower curtains.

"Papa no go bye-bye" Izuku says while sneaking back to the living room with a determined face.

Izuku sits on the floor in front of the tv watching an educational channel for children. The tv show had been going over colors when Toshi had walked into the room.  Toshi noticed his gym bag was missing.

"Uh... hun!" Toshi looks at Inko who is making Izuku's lunch on the counter.

"Yeah? What is it dear?" Inko say questioningly

"Wheres my gym bag?" Toshi says pointing at the front door where it used to be sitting in front of.

"It was just there i swear. Are you sure didn't move it and just not remember?" Inko says walking over.

"No i left it right there. I haven't moved it at all" Toshi scratches his remembering he did just put it there.

Toshi looks at Izuku watching tv.

"It couldn't have been Izu. He's to small to move a heavy bag like that" Toshi states.

"You don't think he might have developed a quirk do you?" Inko says in a concerned questioning tone.

"I don't know... ,but lets not jump to conclusions until we find the bag" Toshi says in the most rational tone.

"Right! I'll look in the living room. You look in the rooms" Inko says determined to find the missing object.

Toshi only nods and starts looking through the rooms. He looked in the closets and under the beds finding nothing. Inko looked under the couch finding the item's Izuku had hid under there.

"Hey! Babe! I found some of your stuff under the couch!" Inko gets up with his heavy coats and shoes.

"What!?" Toshi rushes over to the living room.

"How did my things get under the couch?" Toshi now was really confused and suspecting a possiblity.

"I don't know. They were just under here and thats not all either. Your things are stuffed and hidden everywhere in the living room" Inko says pointing at each spot she could see clothing sticking out.