chapter 10: downtime & a ball of sunshine

Note: hello everyone and welcome to a more positive chapter. So buckle up and enjoy the story. ^-^

_______________________________________

Two years have passed and Inko and Toshi are married. The wedding was small and only consisted of close friends since both of them didn't have family. However the party after the wedding was wild with the small bunch of friends. Inko had started the cake fight of the century. First she had thrown it at Toshi then Toshi tried to throw it Mic but, ended up throwing it at Gran Torino which was the last person he would have thought hit with cake. Gran Torino only smiled evilly and threw his piece of cake at Toshi so hard that it knocked Toshi out of his chair. Then the whole room started throwing cake left and right. Cake was everywhere and in places it shouldn't have been. After the party they went on their honey moon over seas and when they returned back home they went back to work.

Four months later, Inko's stomach has a bump showing that she was pregnant. She slid her hands over her bump and smiled. Inko however kept going to work but, it started getting harder and harder to walk to work and even do work. Inko had to go on maternity leave since she couldn't even perform a surgery with out her feet aching or stomach getting in the way. She really didn't want to bother Toshi when he was at work but, she couldn't walk home and a taxi was to expensive to take home. She was financially well yes... but, a taxi was still highway robbery to her.

She sighs and remembers that theres a bus stop not too far away from the hospital and walks there. She looks at route for the bus and looks for the time that it comes. She would have to wait a whole hour before it comes. She sat down on the bench next to the bus schedule and look around at the empty field of grass across the street imagining what her baby would look like or be, playing outside with her and Toshi. She would think that their child would look more like Toshi than her but, she would have to see until the baby was born. She couldn't wait to see her child.

When Inko finally got home, she saw the door was open and slowly peeked in and saw Toshi was home early. Toshi looked a little beat up but, he was fine. Inko walks in through the door.

"You're home early" Inko says in a snarky tone.

Toshi jumps and turns around.

"Well so are you" Toshi says back to her in the same way she did.

They both laugh and kiss each other.

"So whats with the make over on your face Toshi?" Inko ask sarcastically.

"Oh nothing really, i just fought a bunch of villains and one of them got a good hook punch on me" he giggles.

"Hows the bun in the oven?" Toshi puts a hand on Inko's belly with a soft smile on his face.

"They're doing great. Just a little heavy is all" Inko puts hand over Toshi's while smiling.

"They?" Toshi say confused.

"Yeah, since we don't know what our baby is I'm just calling them by they until we figure out what name to give them" Inko explains

"Oh! makes sense" Toshi says getting a light bulb going on in his head.

"Lets think of some names while we we're here" Toshi suggested.

"Ok dear, lets go sit down my feet are killing me right now" Inko says leading Toshi to the couch and sitting down.

5 months later Izuku is born. 6 long hours of labor Inko went through to push out such a small baby but, he was finally here. Izuku was small and only weighed 5 pounds. His small tuft of hair went from blond to green like a lemon lime color. The doctor went through the procedures of cutting the umbilical cord and cleaning Izuku off.  Toshi's hand felt like it got destroyed with Inko squeezing it so hard the whole time like it some kind of stress ball. A nurse then wraps Izuku in a diaper and blanket and hands him over to Inko who was super tired and sweaty.