chapter 29: distant memories

Note: hello everyone its been a while! I know you all have been waiting for this chapter. Anyway school has been making busy lately. However I'll try and update when i can. Enjoy the purest story ^-^.
_______________________________________

Toshi didn't know how long they had been staring out the bus window watching the urban scenery go by. All he knew was that he felt relaxed and comfortable with his significant other leaning on him. He felt a very familiar warmth from just the two of them sitting like that, leaning against the window and hold eachothers hands. Toshi couldn't really put a finger on what he was feeling. He felt relaxed, sleepy and safe all at the same time. What was odd to Toshi was that he felt safe. His life is always being constantly threatened on a daily basis but, with Inko it didn't feel that way at all. Inko made him feel like a person again instead of being seen as some superhero god. Toshi started to remember something that he couldn't remember from before.

He started to remember lazy days on the couch, watching movies at home with Inko when they still lived in the apartment. The days they got off and just lazied around the house just wearing pajamas all day or even going on small dates to random places for fun. Toshi's smile turned into a wide warm smile while he remembered those things staring out the bus window. Inko just smiled enjoying the warm loving feeling that Toshi was giving off.

Inko closed her eyes for a moment but, that moment ended up being the whole bus ride to downtown. Toshi of course didn't mind Inko sleeping on him. In fact he loved it and he couldn't stop glancing at her every so often to see her soft sleepy face. He even laid his head on hers a few times not feeling like a complete stranger. He really felt like he was truely home again instead of being in the city for hero buisness. Toshi didn't want to wake Inko up but, their stop was coming up already. Inko felt a light tap at first then felt more light taps on her shoulder. She groaned softly while slowly opening her eyes.

"Inko were our stop is coming up" Toshi spoke softly and smiling at her.

Inko yawned and stretched.

"Already?.. why so soon i was having a good nap" Inko said sleepily but, in a joking manner.

Toshi chuckled at her response and fixed the few hair strands that were messy on her head. Inko blushed slightly at the kind gesture. She smiled at him and even with Toshi's face looking skeletal Inko still found him cute when he smiled.

The bus finally stopped infront of some shops and they both got off and watched the bus leave.

Inko grabbed Toshi's hand again started leading him through the crowds of people on the side walk.

Toshi didn't know where they were going but, he new it was gonna be a good time.

_______________________________________

Note: super short chapter for today. I'll try and post more later ^-^. Until next chapter stay tunned.