chapter 24: (:

Note:    (:
Welcome to a really happy chapter. Anyway enjoy the story. ^-^
_______________________________________

The sun was coming up when Izuku had woken up. He was a little groggy but, he still got out of bed. When Izuku had gotten to his parents bedroom he didn't see his dad anywhere. However his mom was awake and reading a book she always nerds out about. Izuku climbed up on the bed with both of his action figures and snuggled up to his mom.

"Daddy left already huh?" Izuku mumbles out.

Inko craddles him to her side with her left arm.

"Yeah you just missed him a few minutes ago baby. I'm sorry. He didn't want to wake you up" Inko says softly.

"Its ok mommy. At least your here for a bit" Izuku said with a small smile before falling back asleep.

Inko smiled at her son and kissed his forehead. She went back to reading for a bit and called a babysitter before she went to went to work.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

4 long years had passed since Izuku and Inko last saw Toshi. It was her day off today and she had been cleaning the house while 9 yearold Izuku was on the computer. She had been thinking about that phone call a few weeks after Toshi had left their home 4 years ago. Toshi called Inko to tell her he was on a wild goose chase for a villain and hasn't heard from him since. Inko new hero work was dangerous especially for her husband. Nobody could know he has a family. So Inko knew it was probably because of that for being the reason he didn't call over the years. However her low-self esteem and worry was getting to her. She knows that he'd never abandon them but, the thoughts that he might have abandoned them for someone else or got tired of them  or worse something could have happened to him linger in the back of her mind. Yeah he's All Might but, one thing that Inko really did understand is that unlike the society that views Toshi as some unmovable god. Toshi is human too. She knows he can put up a fight and not lose most of the time but, he does get hurt just like everyone else. The thought of him getting really hurt always eats at her. If he ever goes to the hospital they won't call her since she's not on his contact list, for protection reasons obviously and she'll never know if he's ever in a life threatening situation or just plain injured in general.

Today of all days Inko just had a really bad feeling. A really really dark and horrible feeling.

Izuku was cheering at the computer where was seeing one of the very few live streams All Might fighting Toxic Chainsaw.

Inko of course oblivious to it was thinking that was the same video Izuku always watched about All Might. Oh how she was so wrong as she swept her house listening to the radio.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

All Might had finally done it... or so he thought. All for ones body was just laying there in a puddle of blood with his head all missed up from All Mights ultimate move. All Might was on both knees in front of All for ones body with his arms slightly raised looking at his bloody hands. Toshi was breathing heavily from the tiring fight and bleeding heavily from his innards being impaled by All for ones use of stolen quirks.

Gran Torino had gotten hit extremely hard during the fight when he tried to intervene. He was knocked unconscious. The camera of course wasn't even able to get a glimpse of Gran Torino from him going so fast.

All that mattered was that the fight was over. Toshi wasn't even thinking properly but, he was still alert incase if anything else happened. He slowly stood up and kept himself in his hero form because if he didn't. He knew he would reveal his true identity but, also die on the spot. He fastened his pace and made sure Gran Torino was still alive. Once he saw he was breathing, Toshi grabbed him and carried him to the ambulance. The few camera crews had packed up quickly and left. The emergency vehicle crew got to work and strapped  Gran Torino in. Toshi started to walking off back to All for Ones body to be sure if the bastard was really dead but, he collapsed before he could get to it. Two emergency medical personnel saw right away and quickly ran to him with a gurney.

Tsukauchi saw the medical personnel struggling to lift his friend Toshi since his hero form was so heavy. He quickly went to help and all three of them lifted Toshi on to the gurney. They strapped Toshi in and started wheeling him to the ambulance. While they were taking him Tsukauchi followed watching Toshi. Toshi started to feel all the pain he didn't feel from the adrenaline rush he had. Toshi was spiting, coughing and puking up blood.

Tsukauchi stayed calm but, was afraid for Toshi in that condition. All he new was that Toshi was in good hands.

The medical personnel had put an oxygen mask on him since he was still conscious. Toshi wasn't gonna power down till they actually got to the hospital.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Inko heard her phone ringing and quickly turned the radio down. She saw that it was her work calling.

"Work? Must be really important or someone is on high risk" Inko thought to herself answering.

"Hello?"

"Dr. Midoriya we really need you right now! Come quickly! The patient we have is an extremely special case and someone who is in critical life threatening condition! Please i know its your day off but, this person needs a lead surgeon!"

"Alright I'll go. You don't have to yell. I'll be right there" Inko says hanging the phone up.

Izuku who was running by with a blanket cape stopped in front of her.

"Izu dear I'm gonna need you to be good for me ok?" Inko says a little worried that he's going to be by himself.

Izuku nods and he gets worried with the look on his moms face.

"I have to go to work its an emergency. Your gonna have to be here by yourself for a bit. I don't have anytime to call a babysitter but, you know the rules right?" Inko questions.

"Yeah. Stay in the house, keep the doors locked, don't answer the door for anyone, theres tv dinners in the fridge, your phone number is on the fridge and don't go to bed late." Izuku listed off.

"Yup!" Inko hugs Izuku tightly.

"I'll be back i promise" Inko says reassuringly and lets go of him slowly . She then quickly grabs her phone and her clothes for work then gets her car keys and runs out the door locking it. She started the car and let warm up a little sped off to get to the hospital.

Izuku watched his mom drive off fast.

"Please come back mom. You're all i have" Izuku said in his mind.

_______________________________________

Note: never trust this (: face its full of lies XD. Anyways thanks for reading this chapter guys. I hope you guys enjoyed this it and until next chapter. Stay tuned ^-^.