chapter 23: a day at the park

Note: hello everyone and todays forecast is a warm day with a lot of sunshine. Make sure ya wear sunscreen or you'll get burnt to a crisp like bacon. Bad pun i know lol. I made this chapter extra long this time. Anyway enjoy the story ^-^.
_______________________________________

It had already been a couple days past Izuku's birthday and Toshi had promised Izuku he'd spend a day with him before he went back over seas to do hero work. Inko however couldn't skip work and went to work. So it's just Izuku and Toshi going to the park.

Izuku was holding Toshi's hand and practically almost making Toshi run to the park with him.

"Hurry daddy i wanna get to there before the other kids take the fun stuff" Izuku says excitedly.

"Ok, ok..  but slow down will ya. You're gonna make fall Izu" Toshi says while following his son into the play ground.

The playground was empty and Izuku let go of Toshi's hand and put the new All Might toy in his hand while he carried the silver age All Might toy to the top of the playground.

"Daddy look at me! I'm up here now!" Izuku said jumping up and down excitedly.

Toshi looked up and smiled at Izuku.

"You got up there really fast! Hows the weather up there?!" Toshi shouts.

"It's warm up here!" Izuku responded.

"Well its cooler down here!" Toshi responded back.

Izuku realized his dad was making a tall joke. A terrible one at that.

"Ha ha" Izuku said sarcastically and went over to the slide.

"Come slide with me!" Izuku shouted.

Toshi giggles at Izuku for getting the joke.

"Ok I'm coming!" Toshi shouts back and starts climbing up the play ground he is way to tall for. He reaches the side where Izuku is sitting and puts Izuku on his lap and holds him.

"Ready?" Toshi looks at Izuku.

"Yeah!" Izuku says cheerfully.

"Here we go!" Toshi pushes for the take off and they slide down.

They both yelled "weeeeeeeeeeee!!!" In unison. They got to the bottom of the slide and laughed.

"Again! Again!" Izuku said excitedly.

"Ok lets go again" Toshi says and follows Izuku up the playground.

Toshi and Izuku were both deprived of father and son bonding and this was really fun for the both of them.

They kept going down the slide many times and even went across the monkey bars pretending there was hot lava at the bottom.

The two of were having a blast at the park. Izuku even jumped off the top of the slide to be caught by his dad at the bottom. Inko probably would have panicked if she saw them doing this infront of her. Izuku was laughing and smiling joyfully.

Oh how Toshi wished he could have more days off to spend with his family but, his job of course kept him from it unfortunately. Toshi enjoyed every minute and second that they were spending at the park. Some people were there with their kids either watching them or playing with them.

Izuku rushed up to a swing and started swinging.

"Daddy!! Watch this!" Izuku shouted while swinging higher and higher.

Toshi watched Izuku swing the swing pretty high and did a whole loop around the bar. Toshi was impressed that Izuku wasn't afraid to do that. Izuku however went super high again and jumped off and he was flying in mid air and even did a pose like a hero would to land but, Izuku was to high to land it on his feet. He would break both his legs if he were to land.