chapter 35: Familiar beginnings

Note: hey guys its been a while i know. I went through a lot of stressful situations at the beginning of last year mostly concerning my finances. I'm currently still struggling a bit but, I found my will to write again. I will be rewriting this entire story since i know most of the chapters have lots misspelled words and some sentences that don't make sense. I usually write this story at like the crack of dawn where i live so forgive me for the errors that occur when I'm dead tired lol.
_______________________________________

Inko couldn't tell if it was because Toshi was back home or that she was just having strange coincidences like these throughout her days with Toshi barely being back home. Who knows? Only the universe knows of what it puts in her way.

"Hello there, have we met before? You look very familiar" Nemuri said politely.

Inko was a bit surprised but, also wasn't surprised that Toshi's friends didn't remember her. She hasn't seen them since the last time she saw them which was before Izuku was even born.

"Yes we have met before actually. My husband is a hero and is one of your friends" Inko said.

"Oh really? Whats our names then?" Hizashi said.

"You're Zashi the loud one and thats Nemuri who likes to ramble about educational stuff. You both have another friend named Shota who's tired all the time" Inko said pointing them both out. She hoped she didn't get their names wrong its been a long time.

Hizashi and Nemuri looked at eachother surprised. They have a very vague idea who she's married to but, can't quite remember.

"Well you uh.. got our names right but, who's your husband? You can use his civilian name so you don't rat out his hero identity" Hizashi asked wondering.

Inko nodded and smiled thanking the heavens to protect Toshi's identity in a public place.

"My husband's name is Toshinori Yagi" Inko said.

Hizashi almost fainted. Nemuri caught him but, now she remembered. They went to their wedding and teased them both at the park several times how could she forget.

Inko chuckled at Hizashi's reaction.

"Zashi don't die on me now. I'm still waiting on you and Shota to tie the knot yourselves" Nemuri said.

Hizashi sprang up. "Hey! T-thats not fair!" He said.

Nemuri chuckled and looked back at Inko remembering her name.

"So Inko how have you and Toshi been? Must be hard with him gone so much. I know you're a surgeon and all but, doesn't it get little lonely? Not many people's relationships with hero's can make it work" Nemuri said

"Actually now that you ask that..." Inko trailed off with a distant look in her eyes.

Nemuri got worried. Maybe she shouldn't have said that it was to personal.

"Toshi was gone for 9 years straight. He came back recently and he didn't remember me as his wife. Some evil villian blocked his memories and he is slowly remembering things. He's actually he at the mall with me today. I think i ran to fast to this sale though and lost him" she chuckled at the end making herself smile again.

"Oh my god thats horrible. Hizashi we gotta help out Inko. Toshi's dumbass finally caught up to him" Nemuri said shaking him.

"Whoa calm down alright alright we'll help" Hizashi said.

"No no its alright you two I can handle it. I don't want to burden you both on your already busy lives" Inko said with reassurance that she could in fact handle this.

Hizashi saw the strong look in here eyes and understood.

"Nemuri we don't need to worry. Inko's got this" he said with confidence. Nemuri just nodded.

"If you ever need any help heres my number" Nemuri said giving her a small card with her personal number on it.

Inko took the card and thanked her.

"Well we'll  see you later Inko Nemuri said taking Hizashi with her back to the isle they were just in to choose a shirt.

Inko waved goodbye to them and looked at more clothes.

"No wonder Toshi married her. That woman is strong willed and something else entirely. She may look sweet but, if you press her buttons I'm sure she'll kick ass" Hizashi said.

"Agreed. I think if she trained herself to be a hero she would have absolutely been one" Nemuri said.

To Be Continued...

_______________________________________

Note: really short chapter i know but, i hoped you liked it. Its all i could manage right now but, next chapter will be longer. Originally this was really long but, I thought cutting off here would make better sense since next chapter starts off with the Shota trying to find his best friends in the mall lol. Stay tuned until next chapter! ^-^