chapter 17: Saturday morning

Note: hi everyone! And welcome back to Toshi's pageant! XD. Anyway, enjoy the story! ^-^
_______________________________________

Inko could hear the birds chirping outside and the gentle rushing sound of cars out in the street. The nice warm sunlight filled the room and she didn't want to open her eyes since she was so warm cuddling her husband. However what woke her up was the smell of breakfast and hearing two hushed voices coming from down the hallway. She slowly opened her eyes and her eyes went wide in shock thinking that this was someone else in their bed with her. She quickly realized who she was looking at and held back an uncontrollable laughter that was waiting to come out. Toshi began to stir awake and yawned. He opened his eyes and looked at Inko.

"Goodmorning" Toshi says sleepily.

"Goodmorning beautiful" Inko says still holding back the laughter.

"Why are making that face? Whats so funny?" Toshi raised a brow and sat up.

"Nothing sweetie pie" Inko puts her face into a pillow.

Ok something was definitely up. Toshi knew Inko to well that she was trying not say to something him. Plus Inko was mocking him by calling him girly pet peeve names.

"Inko honey tell me what your laughing at. Share the details with me" Toshi pokes Inko's sides tickling her.

"N-no! Have mercy!" She laughs and turns over back on her side.

"Then tell me whats so funny and I'll stop" Toshi says as he keeps poking her.

"Ok ok! I give! Go look in the mirror! Theres something on your face!" Inko keeps bursting out laughing.

"On my face you say?" He gets off the bed and goes to the bathroom looking at his face in the mirror.

"HOLY HELL!!! WHAT IS THIS CATASTROPHE ON MY FACE!?!"

Toshi's face was covered in foundation and has blush powder on his cheeks. He also has blue glittery eye shadow and mascara on his eyelashes along with red shiney lipstick and a drawn in mole on the right side of his cheek. In his hair was 2 red hair clip bows on his 2 hair strands. Toshi already knew who the culprit was and it sure wasn't Inko or Izuku. He marched out of the room into the hallway.

"Dear you better go easy on your father!" Inko shouted to Toshi.

Toshi of course wasn't listening and walked into the kitchen.

"Alright who beautified my me!?" Toshi shouted.

Gran Torino and Izuku both took one look at Toshi and laughed super hard.

"So you got my precious boy in on this didn't you?" Toshi glares at Gran Torino.

"Maybe... maybe not" Gran Torino taunted.

Toshi groaned in annoyance and ran towards them.

"Run! Izu! Run!" Gran Torino shouted while laughing and running to the opposite side of table.

Izuku laughed slid right under the table to hide.

Toshi chased Gran Torino around the table and to his displeasure, Gran Torino would run the opposite direction to stump him.

"You look just like a super model Toshi! Beautiful and looking like a piñta" Gran Torino making fun of him to get Toshi more irritated.

Gran Torino's plan was working and boy was Toshi more irritated than he had ever been in the morning.

Inko walked in seeing the commotion going on at the dining table. She taped her foot on the ground with her hands on are hips.

"Boys, i think thats enough. We don't need anyone getting hurt over roughhousing do we now?" Inko said with a slight stern tone to get their attention.