chapter 18: relaxation

Note: sup guys and welcome to a calm day in the city. I made this chapter extra long and fluffy ;). Enjoy the story guys. ^-^
_______________________________________

Toshi and Inko intertwined their fingers and hands together walking out of the house. Its been along time since the couple could hold each others hands or relax in general. They were always on the go at their jobs stressed out from all the things they have to do in order to save lives. However thats what they love to do and thats they'll do till the day they die or can't chug on anymore.

However today is a nice day for the couple. They walked through the neighborhood having a normal calm stroll under the shady trees with some rays of sunlight coming through the branches and leaves. Inko slowly rested her head on Toshi's arm. Toshi smiles at her and grips her hand slightly firmer. Inko just smiles more at the gesture and leans on him comfortably while walking. Toshi just blushes lightly like a love struck fool. Inko just giggles.

"Babe i thought we were over the shyness ?" Inko says softly to him.

"We are but, it has been a while since we actually got to have sometime together you know" Toshi says slightly embarrassed.

"I know dear. You probably forgot the feeling of holding hands huh?" Inko looks up at him.

"Yeah" Toshi chuckles slightly.

"I wonder what else you forgot the feeling of ?" Inko slightly and playfuly seductively rubs Toshi's arm.

"No! Not you too! The old man has brainwashed my family!" Toshi says slightly in panic.

Inko just laughs at Toshi's reaction.

"You really do think your dad is out to get you" Inko keeps laughing.

"Maybe.... i don't know what it is about him but, eveytime he enters the room or his presence is near. everyone else gets infected by his sense of humor and its terrible" Toshi cringes slightly.

Inko starts laughing again.

"Thats kind of like you in a way you know?" Inko states out.

"What? How?" Toshi looks at Inko curiously.

"You just walk into a room or anywhere really and everyone lightens up or starts smiling. You're just as infectious as your dad" Inko giggles.

"Ok you got me there. I'll admit that" Toshi says with smile.

Inko smiles back wider at his smile.

"See thats what I'm talking about" Inko kisses Toshi's cheek.

Toshi chuckles.

They both walk down the way they used to walk to school when they were still teenagers. They both look at eachother and chuckle at the thought in their heads. If they only would have crossed the street and met earlier while they were still in school.

Toshi lets go of Inko's hand taps her nose. Inko looks at him confused.

"Tag you're it my lovely green bean" Toshi says while smirking and runs ahead.

"Oh! you are so on my sweet hunk of meat!" Inko chases after him.

"Oh no!! your gonna turn big and green!!!" Toshi laughs referencing a hero movie they both watched.

"You bet your ass i am!! Now come here!!" Inko shouts also laughing but, determined to tag her husband back.

"Never!!!" Toshi laughs while putting the other backpack strap on so their lunch doesn't fall out of it while he runs.