chapter 15: oh no! part 2

Note: welcome back to Toshi's nightmare with his green son and speed father. Also slight spoiler on Toshi's mentor. So don't read if you don't know about her yet. Other than that, read at your own risk. Enjoy the story guys. ^-^

_______________________________________

Toshi started talking to Inko since it was her break time. Gran Torino picks Izuku up off of Toshi's lap.

"Come here you've got all these crumbs on your face Izu" Gran Torino says putting Izu on his lap and wiping his face.

Toshi wipes his face with a napkin standing up. Still on the phone with Inko talking a million miles per hour because she was stressed out from the surgery. Then she realized she was talking Toshi's ear off.

"Sorry dear, I'm just so stressed. Do you think you could pick me up from work. I'm so tired and stressed out." Inko says in a really drained tone.

"Sure I'll be right there. Just wait for me" Toshi was ecstatic to leave but, he had to come back and get Izuku from Gran Torino.

"Thanks dear see you here" Inko says hanging up the phone.

Toshi looks at Gran Torino and Izuku.

"Something came up. Duty calls i guess. Your father will be here shortly young Midoryia" Toshi says smiling at Izuku and Gran Torino knew Toshi was planning to get away and hatched up a plan in his head.

"Aw ok.... Bye All Might!" Izuku says cheerfully.

"Goodbye young Midoryia" Toshi ruffles Izuku's hair and walks to an open space jumps off high in the air disappearing behind a couple buildings.

"Thank god Inko called or Gran Torino was gonna keep pulling his tricks" Toshi sighed in relief and quickly went to one of his agency's buildings and got changed quickly. He powered up once more and used his super speed to get to an alley way thats a block away from Gran Torino and Izuku. Toshi powered down in the alley where nobody can see him and walked out in his normal form. Toshi starts walking up to them. Izuku eats another taiyaki that Gran Torino gave him.

"Seriously this kid has Toshinori's appetite. This kid is more shy and sensitive personality wise but, i guess that's from the kids mother. I wonder what this kids quirk is if has one?" Gran Torino says in his head examining Izuku.

"Izu I'm here!" Toshi says walking up to them.

Izuku looks while eating his taiyaki and gets off Gran Torinos lap.

"Hi papa!" Izuku says running over.

Toshi scoops Izuku up.

"Hi Izu and hi dad..." Toshi gives a timid glare at Gran Torino.

Gran Torino smirks and stands up walking over to him.

"Hello my boy. How was crime fighting?" Gran Torino said mockingly about to laugh.

"It was hectic but, fine" Toshi said restraining his annoyed tone in his voice. Gran Torino was getting started with his antics again.

"We have to go pick up your mom from work Izu so say bye to grandpa" Toshi says about to be scott free.

"Aaaww... can't grandpa Torino come with us?" Izuku says smiling and innocently.

"The child has spoken! I'm tagging along!" Gran Torino smirks deviously.

Toshi sighs deeply. He just couldn't win against Gran Torino could he.

"Fine he can come Izu" Toshi says sighing deeply.