chapter 33: unconditional love

Note: sup guys!!! It's been a while!!! As you all know there is new cover art for this story!! Also more new art in the next chapters!! Thank you for reading my fic this far!!! I really do appreciate it!!!!! The comments and everyone here are the only things that have been keeping me going lately... kinda struggling a bit with life at the moment. Anyway enjoy the story ^-^
_______________________________________

The sun was rising ever so slowly and warmly coming through Izuku's window. The trio stayed soundly asleep intertwined with eachother as if the other would disappear from their arms at any moment in their sleep. Their family was finally complete after so many years of one being astray for so long.

Izuku woke up to the dim sun light hitting his face from a slightly open curtain. Izuku had noticed that he was being cradled inbetween his sleeping parents. He smiled and just closed his eyes again feeling unbelievably calm and at peace. All though Izuku still thought this was some kind of dream he would let himself enjoy it just this once before he wakes up to go back to harsh reality he knows so well.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Izuku woke up again but this time it was to the smell of breakfast and the sound of chattering down the hallway. He slowly untucked himself out of bed and quietly tiptoed down the hall to the living room. Izuku hid behind the side of the couch and peeked his head out a bit to see who his mom was talking to. He saw the tall blond man and suddenly everything came back to him from last night and the previous day. He really wasn't dreaming. This was real. His dad is All Might and he's finally home standing right there in the kitchen with his mom talking to her as if he never went away at all.

Izuku came out of hiding and ran into the kitchen hugging both of them tightly. Both Toshi and Inko gave each other a knowing look and hugged their son back just as tight.

"Well Goodmorning Izu" Inko said lovingly.

"Goodmorning mom and Dad" Izuku said back.

They all giggled and let go of each other.

"You should be getting ready for school young man or you'll be late" Inko said petting Izuku's wild hair.

"But mom its Saturday" Izuku said laughing.

"Oh... well i stand corrected" Inko chuckled at her mistake of the day.

"Since its the weekend. How about we go out to the town or to the park?" Toshi asked them.

Both Izuku and Inko have huge smiles on their faces and they both open their mouth.

"LETS GO TO THE MALL!!!" Izuku and Inko shout in unison.

"Well geez ok. You two are excited" Toshi chuckles.

"But first.. lets not let the pancakes burn or go cold before we go" Toshi says while flipping the pancakes over.

_______________________________________

Note: sorry if this was a really short chapter but the next one is gonna be really long and some discoveries are made by other heros during the exams 2 chapters from now. Who knows how those heros will take it lol. Especially a grandpa XD. Anyway stay tuned ^-^