chapter 32: Home at last

Note: hello everyone and welcome back to this family is super emotional. Anyway I've been working on some side projects that will be showing up in the art book i made so feel free to check that out when i update that bad boy again cause some of stories parts from here are gonna be in there drawn out. Especially those good moments. Anyway enjoy the story ^-^
_______________________________________

Izuku slowly started to open his eyes coming out of his deep slumber. His eyes felt heavy and he didn't really feel all to great either.It was dark but, there was a nice calm hue of blue moonlight entering his room through his window. Something about the moonlight seemed to mirror his emotions of confusion and sadness. However he was all to familiar with these feelings that had bottled up inside him. These feelings have been with him since he was told that he was quirkless but, now they just felt even stronger since he didn't know what feel from the previous day.

Izuku sighed and looked at the digital clock on his nightstand that read 3:30am. He sighed again looking out his window, this time looking at the moon and stars. He hugged his All Might action figure tighter as if it would save him from the tears and stirring feelings that were about to come out like rushing water breaking a dam. In his time of need he really wished his mom would come through his door and tell him its gonna be okay but, its three in the morning so she's most likely not awake at all.

Toshi had quietly opened Izuku's door a while ago just peaking through the small gap to check on Izuku. What he was seeing hurt his heart. He was seeing his son emotionally pained. It didn't help either that Izuku was hugging his All Might action figure as if his life depended on it. Toshi knew his son needed someone there to comfort him and be his shoulder to cry on. Toshi wasn't just gonna stand there and keep watching his son be in pain. Izuku needs his father. Now that Toshi was finally home at last, he could finally be there for Izuku and replenish the years he's missed with him.

Toshi slowly opened the door wider and it creaked just enough for Izuku to turn his head towards where he was standing. Izuku squinted his eyes slightly trying to make out who it was in the dark standing infront of the door.

"Mom is that you?" Izuku tiredly spoke.

"No its me. Your pops" Toshi softly and quietly said.

Izuku was very confused now and sat up turning on a dim night light so it wasn't to bright. He rubbed his eyes and saw that it really was his dad standing there. He was wearing a white t-shirt and light purple pajama pants that looked to big and baggy for him. Izuku was surprised and even more confused now.

"Wait didn't he say we were gonna meet at the beach later in the morning yesterday? He said that he wasn't ready to face mom too! So what happened!? Did he change his mind!? Wait how did he remember where we live most importantly!?" Izuku thought to himself while staring at his dad that didn't express what he was actually thinking.

Toshi walked to Izuku's bed sitting at the edge of the bed next to Izuku. Toshi moved some of Izuku's hair from his face so he coule see better. Izuku didn't even flinch or more move. He just look up at his dad wanting an explanation.

"Look i know its a bit weird that I'm here right now but, i ended up meeting your mother yesterday. We caught up and i decided to come home. Instead of just being a scaredy cat and hiding in my appartment" Toshi giggles softly explaining that to Izu.

Izuku gave a small smile just for a moment. Then his smile went back to a frown and hot tears started to roll down his cheeks. If Toshi thought what he saw earlier hurt his heart, this broke his heart.

"Dad..." Izuku choked out from holding back from his voice trying to crack.

"Yeah?" Toshi said calmly.

"Am I a disappointment?..." Izuku says full of sadness.

"What? No!" Toshi practically shouted. He grabbed Izuku and pulled him into a warm tight hug. Izuku pushed his his hear on to his dads chest and clung to his shirt and cried heavily letting everything out. Toshi rocked and hummed to him for a while till Izuku calmed down. Izuku was shaking from crying hard until his dad spoke again.

"You're not a disappointment at all. You're an incredible son! Both you and your mom are my sunshine. You are the bravest person I've seen that would put themselves in danger for other to be safe. You stayed true to your dreams of wanting to be a hero. If anything I'm more of a disappointment to you for not being there for you all those years. I failed you as a father. Now all i want to do is make up for the mistakes and be with you guys all the time" Toshi says calmly but passionately.

Izuku nods and puts his dads words into his heart.

"Now its still super early. We could go to the beach tomorrow. It is the weekend after all" Toshi says light heartedly.  Just when he was about to get up Izuku clung to his shirt.

"Please don't leave me alone..." Izuku said softly.

Toshi smiled and sat back down.

"Alright. I'll stay with you. Hopefully your mom doesn't freakout when she doesn't see me there next to her" Toshi giggles.

Izuku smiles then lays back down hugging his action figure again but, not as tightly as before. Toshi lays next Izuku and puts an arm over him so he feels protected and loved.

Both of them had fallen fast asleep and Inko had woken up an hour later feeling Toshi wasn't there next to her. She walked down the hall out of there room only to see Izukus door open. She quietly tip toes her way over to Izuku's room and peaked in and smiled.

"There he is. I would take a photo but, i wanna join in too" Inko thought herself. She walked in quietly and layed herself on the other side of Izuku also hugging him. At that moment she felt satisfied that her family was now reunited again. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

_______________________________________

Note: did ya'll cry? 😂😂 jk, jk anyway here is a short chapter. You guys should be look forward to the next few updates. They will be long and eventful. Grandpa Torino will be showing up soon too. So stay tuned until next chapter ^-^