chapter 26: A yellow backpack

Note: hi guys and welcome back tall dad trying to remember stuff. I'm going to handle things that are in mha already a bit fast since we all know these things from the beginning episodes. I'll will write this stuff a bit differently though. Anyway enjoy the story. ^-^
_______________________________________

Inko was making breakfast for Izuku who is now 14 years old. Toshi hasn't come back home for 9 years straight. Izuku had stopped asking for his dad over the years, it was almost like a secret rule never to talk about him. Inko had gained alot of weight from stressful eating and depression over Toshi not home and her son being bullied because he's still quirkless. Inko put the plate down in front of Izuku so he could eat before going to school.

Izuku couldn't even remember what his dad looked like but, only remembered the sound of his voice and his two long bangs. Izuku however still has a pretty big appetite like his father which made him smile from time to time. He ate his breakfast fast and got up from the table to put the dishes in the sink.

"I'll see you later maybe, mom. If you get out of work early or something" Izuku says grabbing a big yellow backpack that was once his mothers bag for work. Now passed on to him as a school bag.

"Ok Izu stay safe on your way to school" Inko says getting her lunch bag ready for work.

"I will!" Izuku shouted running out the door.

Izuku kept running since he knew there was always a hero fight going on, on his way to school. He really could keep himself away from hero fights. As soon he as he got on the scene he stood next to a man who has a mutation quirk. Of course Izuku was fan boying over Kamui woods and mount lady. However the only thing he kept hearing in the back of his head very vaguely were his fathers words watching the two heroes do their job.

"You'll be a hero one day. Don't listen to people that say you can't no matter what or who it is. Even family. Grab a hold of your dream and keep going with a fist forward" That was the last thing Izuku could remember his father telling him before he left home.

After the fight was finished he headed to school. Where it'll be his last year attending middle school and applying to U.A highschool.

He got into class and sat down in his desk that was next to Bakugos desk. The school day dragged on like usual for Izuku. It was already the end of the school day when the teacher had been blandly talking about how the kids would be moving on to highschool next year and thinking about their careers seriously but, of course the teacher threw the chart in the air saying the kids in his class were going to be in the hero course of whatever highschool they went to. Of course Izuku was always the laughing stock of the class since he's quirkless and trying to go to U.A without a quirk. Bakugo however got up and threatened him like always but, told Izuku to jump off the roof and die. Then Bakugo proceeded to use his quirk on Izuku's hero analysts note book and throw the hero analysts book out the window into the fish pond.

Izuku kept repeating his fathers words in his head, grabbed his backpack and went outside to get his note book. He sighed staring at it. Grumbling about Kacchan telling him to kill himself.

"Bastard... I'll become a hero. He'll see" Izuku said grabbing his burnt note book from the fish pond and started marching home doing an All Might laugh going under the bridge walk way.

However a big sludge villain came up and snatched Izuku to suffocate him and take his body to hide from All Might. Izuku couldn't breath at all and thought he was going to die until All Might emerged from the sewer taking the villain down.

While Izuku was unconscious All Might saw Izuku's backpack with everything spilled out. He quickly picked up the objects and saw the hero analysts book and started looking through it. All Mights hazy fog memory cleared slightly a bit remembering a pair of tiny hands on a book like the one he had in his hands right now. He quickly got the items back into the backpack and also finding a picture of Izuku and his mom together on his folder.