chapter 14: oh no!

Note: hello guys and welcome to Toshi's nightmare the adventure with his green son. Grab your popcorn  guys its gonna be a wild ride. Hope you guys engoy it. ^-^
_______________________________________

Toshi was mortified but, he had to put up a tough front for Izuku. He didn't want Izuku to see him shaking in his boots. He also didn't want Gran Torino spotting him with Izuku because Gran Torino would automatically know that Izu was his kid. Gran Torino would stare Toshi down and probably beat him up later for not letting Gran Torino know sooner. Toshi gulped and sucked it up following his son. Izuku was taking him exactly the same way to the taiyaki cart Gran Torino always made Toshi go to get it. All Might started to sweat a little. A small drop of sweat was on the side of his face getting slightly more anxious looking around to see if the old man was around. Luck was on Toshi's side because he didn't see the old road runner anywhere as they walked.

Izuku was smiling and saw a familiar face by the taiyaki stand.

"Hey i know that old guy!" Izuku points at an old man wearing a yellow plaid shirt with tan pants and cowboy boots. He looked averaged height and had beige hair but, has lots of muscle for an old man.

Toshi recognized those clothes from anywhere. There was doubt about it. It was Gran Torino with out his hero costume.

"He calls himself Torino and we eat taiyaki on that bench over there. I come here after school with my babysitter" Izuku explains.

"We always talk about heroes too!" Izuku smiles.

Yup this was it for Toshi. This is where he dies where he stands.

"T-thats great young Midoryia. Lets get the taiyaki before i get beat up. I mean! Before we both starve!" Toshi quickly says and tries not to sound so shakey.

Izuku didn't catch the beat up part of the sentence and tugged All Might over in line. Toshi's shadow appeared over the line of people. The people in line were relieved of the sunlight hitting them since Toshi is basically a tower of muscle.

Gran Torino however noticed the shadow and turned around and looked up right at Toshi giving an evil cheeky grin. Toshi however was feeling his soul escape from his body. He really just wanted to pick Izuku up and jump away. Toshi looked away to a near by building whistling like he was doing nothing but, just waiting in line. All Might was so noticeable in line that people were whispering and excited that he was right there. Gran Torino took notice and got out of line where he was since this was too good of an opportunity to mess with Toshinori but, first he needed to save his old student from the gossiping people.

Toshi could see Gran Torino making his way to them. Toshi's heart was pounding out of fear. He was gonna make a run for it with Izuku but, realized that was a bad move and stayed put. He knew Gran Torino was already playing his mind games on him.

"Hi Torino!" Izuku waved and smiled.

"Thats grandpa Torino to you young man" Gran Torino said to Izuku.

Toshi already didn't like where this was going. Gran Torino instantly knew that when he saw Izuku with All Might everything was so easy to figure out. Izuku looked just like his mother which was a huge give away. Not only that but, Izuku's personality and wild hair gave away the other half of who his parent was.

"Your my grandpa Torino?" Izuku says looking up at Gran Torino.

"Yeah thats right my boy. I am your grandpa. I didn't find out till today when your dad Toshinori called me" Gran Torino explained to Izuku.

"Wow! I didn't know that! Oh Granpa!" Izuku looks around and gestures Gran Torino to crouch down. Izuku whispers.

"All Might is my babysitter today. My papa sent him to pick me up and take care of me untill he gets off of work fighting villains" Izuku explains excitedly whispering to Gran Torino.

"Oh is he now?" Gran Torino stood up and looked at Toshi.

"Thanks for watching over my grandson while my son is out doing hero work All Might" Gran Torino does a mocking smile and picks up and carries Izuku.

The crowd of people stop their gossiping after Gran Torino specified that Izuku was his grandchild.

"No problem Mr. Torino" Toshi says with the fakest smile Gran Torino has ever seen in his life. Of course the people around didn't notice it since they see him with a smile plastered on his face all the time. Gran Torino was different though, he can read Toshi's expressions and feelings like a book.

"Why don't we treat him to some taiyaki Izu?" Gran Torino asks Izuku.

"Yeah!" Izuku agreed.

At least Toshi got free food out of Gran Torino for once. Which was super rare of him to do. Toshi just went along with what Gran Torino had in store for him.

"So All Might hows my idiot son doing with the hero job?" Gran Torino says sarcastically.

Toshi really didn't want to deal with this old man's tricks and jokes he had up his sleeve.

"He's doing fine. Just has been to busy for life lately. He just got back in town yesterday from China" Toshi said informatively. 

"I see. He hasn't slipped up with his fire breathing and speed quirks has he?" Gran Torino says remembering Izuku told him about what Inko said what his fathers quirk was.

"Nope. He hasn't slipped" Toshi knows exactly Gran Torino is hinting at. He was wondering if Toshi was slacking or being reckless with one for all. Toshi just could tell Gran Torino was hiding his nagging the sentences that came out of his mouth. It already started to annoy him.

After they got their taiyaki, they sat at a cement bench under the shade. Instead of the nomal usual spot Izuku and Gran Torino sat at since Toshi would be to heavy for the wood bench. Toshi is 600 lbs in his hero form and about 245 lbs in normal form.  That wood bench would have been destroyed if all three of them sat on it. Izuku sat on Toshi's lap eating his taiyaki. Gran Torino spotted Izuku's mouth full of crumbs and is about to wipe his mouth with a napkin but, then sees Toshi's face is full of crumbs to. Oh how Izu and Toshi were so much a like that it was scaring Gran Torino.

Toshi's phone rings and he answers it.
It was inko calling him this was his way out from Gran Torino.

To be continued...
_______________________________________

Note: sorry for the unpublish. I had to fix somethings. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. ^-^