chapter 19: Date Night

Note: hey guys! Its been a while!Welcome to part 2 of last chapter since it was so long i moved the other half of the story here. I also added more to this chapter. Also I'm still laughing at everyones cringe from last chapter. That was glorious 😜😂. Anyways Enjoy ^-^
_______________________________________

Inko was practically dying to see Toshi in a tux again in his normal form. The last time she saw him in a tux fitted to his normal self was on their wedding day. She couldn't hold back her excitement.

"Toshi you huge bear, why are you taking so long to put a tux on in the bathroom? Its not like its tight spandex like your hero costume" Inko says impatiently.

"Its not that Inko. Its my hair! It won't stay down! Or stay looking nice!" Toshi yells from the otherside of the door.

Inko laughs hard and opens the bathroom door and takes a long good look at Toshi. The tux looked absolutely stunning on him. Just like how she remembered the first time he was all dressed nice and not in baggy clothes, even though she didn't mind it at all. There was just something about him being in formal wear that just really made him look so dazzling in her eyes. Toshi's Tux is a light beige color with a mint tie that he conveniently had in the closet.

Toshi stopped messing with his hair for a moment going through the 23rd comb in a row he's broken just by combing back his hair. He turned to Inko and his eyes widened in awe. Inko is dressed in a soft sparkly light seafoam green dress fitted slightly to her body with a white cream color shawl over her shoulders along with the crystal earings and necklace Toshi had bought for her birthday.

Inko chuckles at Toshi's expression to her reveal in formal wear. She walked over to him grabbing a brush.

"Your hair is to thick and fluffy to comb silly. You need to brush it" Since she wouldn't be able to reach his head even with heels on because of his tall stature, she sits him down on the closed toilet seat.

"Yeah but, i at least want my hair to look decent" he huffs out pouting.

"Oh come on you're hair isn't that bad. Besides you look better as yourself with your wild hair" she says reassuringly brushing the part of his hair that was successfully combed, back to its natural crazy state.

Toshi smiles widely. He still couldn't believe this woman is his wife. She accepted him no matter how shy or how unimpressive he looked.

"Plus it really brings out your electric personality" shes says with a thumbs up.

"You think so?" He says shyly twisting his fingers in his bangs.

"Of course! You look great dear don't worry about it" she plants a kiss on Toshi's forehead and grabs his hand.

"Come on lets go!" Inkos says overexcitedly.

"Alright alright I'm getting up" he chuckles at Inko's excitement. He stood up and let Inko lead the way out of the house. Toshi was also just as excited and giddly as Inko. Her excitement pumped him up full of energy and joy for their dinner date.

After they had passed the bus stop Toshi was now leading the way. Toshi puts a hand on Inko's waist putting her against his side to be close to him as they walked. Inko only smiled lovingly at him and leaned against him wrapping an arm around his waist as well. Toshi gives Inko a peck on the cheek.

They both walk through the city with people starring at the two as if they were celebrities. Which was half true since their jobs made them celebrities in their respective fields. The suit that Toshi is wearing is obviously not cheap and neither is Inko's dress. Inko's jewelry especially wasn't cheap. Toshi's hero job and Inko's surgical job both pay them extremely well. However they didn't really like the rich lifestyle. They liked their lives simple. They only used their expenses for formal wear or to donate money to charity or help out people who couldn't afford the normal necessities for their own well being.