chapter 13: Bonding

Note: hey guys! Welcome back to Toshi is back home. Enjoy the story ^-^

_______________________________________

It was a school day and Izuku kept thinking about what his father had said to him to encourage him. Don't give up on your dreams just because you have a disadvantage. He got ready for school and was more lively than yesterday. It was show and tell today. Izuku was gonna show off his All Might action figure with a cape now. He was so excited to tell the story to his that maybe just maybe they'll like him again.

He ran to the kitchen with his school uniform on smelling breakfast and found both parents making breafast and singing to a song that was playing on the radio. Izuku smiled widely that they were both still here in the house with him.

They both turned around and looked at Izuku happier than they'd ever seen.

"Someone looks happy and excited" Toshi smiles pointing at Izuku.

"Well yeah! Because you guys are still here! And its show and tell day!!!" Izuku says with so much excitement and giddiness that it look like he was about to sky rocket out of the roof.

"Whatcha gonna show to the class my boy?" Toshi says curiously.

"All Might!" Izuku says raising his action figure in the air.

"All Might huh?" Toshi smiled getting an Idea in his head.

Although inko wasn't looking at Toshi while flipping pancakes, she could tell he was up to something by the tone of his voice.

"Toshi better get to the eggs they're gonna burn ya goof" Inko says jokingly and sersious at the same time.

"Oh yeah i forgot. Heh" Toshi turned back the eggs and flipped them over super fast speed and precision.

"Whoa! You really are a hero papa! Just like All Might said! You flipped those eggs really fast!" Izuku says amazed.

Both parents look at each other and chuckle and smile.

"Yup i can breath fire too but, i can't do it in the house or the smoke alarms will go off" Toshi says going with Inko's lie that she told the doctor and Izuku.

"Wow! Thats so cool!!" Izuku goes over and hugs Toshi's leg. Toshi smiles and ruffles Izuku's hair.

"I have the best papa ever!" Izuku then goes to his backpack and gets his hero analysts book and goes to the table and opens it up and starts writing.

"I'm adding papa to my hero analysts book for the future!" Izuku says excitedly. 

Inko giggles and looks at Toshi who holding joyful tears back. Inko only smirked to tease him.

"What is it dear?" She says in mocking tone.

"Y-you already know what" Toshi says biting his lip since it was quivering.

"Does Izu make you proud?" She says sarcastically.

"Yes and my heart has been touched again. He still thinks I'm cool even though I'm not in that other form. The boy is so sweet and happy. I can't take it. I can't believe he's so kind and bright. Our son is sunshine it's self" Toshi says to Inko while he puts the eggs on the plate.

Inko pats Toshi's head.

"Our boy is kind and accepting of things thats why. Plus he has more of your personality traits" she smiles and kisses Toshi.

Toshi smiles sweetly. Inko finally finishes making pancakes.

After both parents brought the food to the table Izuku was looking at the pancakes his mom made like he hadn't eaten in days. Inko served Izuku 4 pancakes and 2 eggs and a side of bacon. Toshi just looked at Inko with a face of isn't that to much food for him. Inko shook her head and gave Izuku a fork and butter knife. Izuku drenched his pancakes in syrup and ate his breakfast like a savage. Toshi's mouth dropped watching Izuku eat everything like a piranha. Toshi's face at that moment was so priceless that Inko took a picture laughed.