chapter 21: Speed duo part 1

Note: hi guys and welcome back to smol excited child and speedy old man adventures. Its been forever since i last updated. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter ^-^.

_______________________________________

Gran Torino and Izuku are both sleeping on Gran Torinos very old but, comfortable couch. Izuku was still huddled up to Gran Torino for warmth since it was cold the whole night. They had played video games and ate junk food sitting on the couch until it was 4 am. Toshi wouldn't have let Izuku stay up so late and Inko wouldn't have let Izuku eat so much junk food.

Gran Torino had woken up to Izuku's All Might action figure as a body replacement in his place.

"This boy is something else. He might not have a quirk but, he's crafty as hell for a four year old. I'll be damned if he isn't a quirkless hero someday or even.... a vigilante. Maybe even a crazy thought that Toshi will pass it on to him..."

Izuku was gathering things to climb up to the cabinet that held all the snacks in the kitchen. Gran Torino however could hear Izuku moving things around. He put the All Might action figure on the coffee table. Gran Torino got up from the couch and walked over to the kitchen and sees Izuku has stacked up objects on a chair to reach the counter.

"Izuku boy.. what are you doing?" Grand Torino questions Izuku who has shoe box in hand.

"I'm trying to reach the snacks grandpa. I wanted to ask you earlier but, you were asleep" Izuku says innocently.

Grand Torino just sighs and chuckles.

"I was young once too Izu. I know your parents won't let you have snacks for breakfast and i won't let you have them either." Gran Torino lectures in a calm manner.

Izuku looks down at the floor in disappointment to his grandfathers rejection of snacks in the morning.

"Don't be so down because I'll take you somewhere better to eat than the snacks i have in the cabinet and its around heroe's that patrol around the area" Gran Torino explains while smiling.

Izuku looks up suddenly with widened excited eyes.

"REALLY!!?!? WE GET TO BE AROUND HEROE'S!!?!?!"

The small child shouts with stars of excitement in his eyes.

"Yup, you can stay in your All Might onesie if want. It's gonna be cold today. I'll be in my hero costume today too. I need to train my quirk today" Gran Torino states.

Izuku only got more excited that his own grandfather is hero too like his dad.

"Alright lets go brush our teeth kiddo"
Gran Torino says pulling Izuku up and carrying him to the bathroom.

After they brushed their teeth Izuku went to put on another all might onesie that was the silver aged version.

Gran Torino had changed into his yellow and white hero costume and saw Izuku wearing the other onesie.

"Geez Izuku how many of those do you have?" Gran Torino asked curiously.

"I have six i think...?" Izuku puts a finger on his lip in a thinking gesture.

Gran Torino only chuckles and picks up Izuku's spend a night bag.

"Well you're all ready right? We gotta meet your parents soon at the mall" Grand Torino states while picking Izuku up.

"Ok Grampa" Izuku smiles widely while putting a hand on his forehead in a saluting manner that he agreed.

"Thats my boy" Gran Torino smiles and heads out with him into town where all the heroes are patrolling.

Izuku was fascinated and naming almost all the heros walking past them

Izuku was fascinated and naming almost all the heros walking past them. Gran Torino was amazed and creeped out that Izuku new so much about heroes. Gran Torino wondered if Toshi filled the kid in on the heroes but, he knows that wasn't the case. Izuku is way to into heroes not to know their names by heart.

They finally got to the breakfast restaurant. The host at the front desk immediately knew who Gran Torino was. He came in practically everyday for breakfast but, they saw he wasn't alone or with Toshi this time.

Hana who is one of the host that works at the restaurant along with some other employees come and comment on how adorable Izuku is and ask who's kid he was.

Of course Gran Torino had to reply but, Izuku was extremely bashful and hid his face in his grandpa's yellow scarf cape.

"He's my grandson Izuku and he's a bit shy getting compliments from people"Gran Torino smiles chuckling a bit.

"aaaww don't worry Izuku. I'm sure you'll be just as strong as All Might after you get a good breakfast" Hana says since she noticed the All Might onesie Izuku is wearing.

Izuku stuck his head out from under Grand Torinos scarf and smiles.

"You think so?!" Izuku questioned with his eyes full of hope in them.

"Of course!" Hana says smiling with an encouraging tone.

"Oh uh and there's gonna be two more people joining us today" Gran Torino says while holding up two fingers.

"Alright. Follow me sir" Hana says cheerfully leading them to a table amd seating them.

Izuku of course refused to sit in a highchair saying that heroes don't sit in baby chairs. Which made Gran Torino laugh at Izuku's I'm big kid expression example.

Hana had put a coloring mat down for Izuku with some crayons and had layed out 3 adult menu's, giving Gran Torino one of the menu's.

"Your waiter will be here shortly gentlemen" Hana says smiling and walks away.

Gran Torino just watches Izuku draw on the paper mat. While waiting for Toshi and Inko to come since it is a special day for their child after all.

_______________________________________

Note: hey guys this chapter is short because i am really tired right now but, i promise i will up load part 2 of this chapter in a couple hours. Cause i need some sleep. Anyway until next chapter. Stay tuned ^-^