chapter 7: A sun in need

Note: sup guys and double update cause i feel really creative right now!  ^-^ enjoy the story!
_______________________________________

Inko really didn't know what to do about Toshi. She had barely started going back to work and now an emergency already happened. Toshi was in no condition to move on his own. His body clearly was to weak from the fever. Inko being Inko is really worried about him. Yeah he's not her family member at all but, she considers him a very close friend even if she only barely knew him. Inko however couldn't bare to see him suffering from this illness. Plus Toshi never mentioned any family members just friends he knew. Now that Inko thinks about it she really doesn't have anyone either. Yeah she has some friends, well at least she thought they were friends. She didn't have a family to go back to since they abandoned her thinking she was quirkless since her quirk didn't appear until she was 8 years old. Inko basically lived alone her whole life. The friends she thought were friends were just leeches using her or taking advantage of her kindness and it lasted all the way up till now. Inko wonders if Toshi has at least one person that watches over him and not like her who has no one.

Inko sighs starting to tear up but, shakes it off. She gets up and goes to the kitchen to see what information she can find so someone can watch Toshi. She looks in the kitchen drawers trying to at least find one number she could call but, finds nothing. She sighs deeply. She can't just leave her friend suffering in the house by himself. Inko started to think that she needed to go find Toshi's hero friends from a few weeks ago when suddenly a knock on the door could be heard.

Inko quickly got to the door and looked through the peep hole and saw that it was Gran Torino suited up in his costume this time. She opens the door.

"Hello sir! please come in" She says in a relieved tone and steps aside to ket him walk in.

Gran Torino was both surprised and intrigued seeing Inko again. He wasn't as stern or angry this time. However he did sense that she was worried about something and walked in while Inko shut the door behind him.

"Hello ms. Midoriya. I see your good and well" GT says calmly.

"You still remember my name? From that long ago" Inko says surprised.

GT nods and smiles.

"So wheres the trouble maker now? I didn't see him this morning on patrol. I was looking everywhere for him."

"He's come down with a nasty fever sir..." Inko says looking worried.

"I only got it to go down just a little bit. I work at the hospital as a surgeon and normal doctor. I was thinking I'd get him some better medicine after work but, without someone taking care of him here he'd get worse. The fever is preventing him from even moving" Inko explains.

"I see. Huh.. the trouble maker sick? Thats a first. He never gets sick. What was that saying again? Idoit's don't get sick" GT says playfully to lighten the mood.

Inko chuckles and takes Gran Torino to Toshi laying in her bed.

Toshi is asleep still sweating and looks pale.

"Oh the poor boy. He must have over done it again. I'll take it from here Midoryia you go to work. Looks like i have to skip out on work for today."

Inko nods and slowly leaves the room.  She could hear Gran Torino talking to himself.

"I'm all Toshinori's got after all" GT says while replacing the cold rag on Toshi's head with a new one.

Inko heard what he said carefully while walking away to the front door.