chapter 34: the mall

Note: hello everyone!! I have new art for this chapter!! Also this is gonna be real long and pretty eventful. Will a villain strike? Who knows. Will other heroes see them maybe... will angry spikey boi see them most definitely >:) anyway enjoy the story.
_______________________________________

After breakfast had been made, Izuku set the table for the three of them. Toshi had gotten more memories he didn't even know he had. He thought he had remembered everything up till now but, he was wrong. He remembered Izuku being 4 years old helping out Inko set the table. However there was something or someone still missing from his memories in this very particular setting of home. Toshi shook his head since he noticed both Inko and Izuku were looking at him worried.

"Was i staring off into space?" Toshi asked.

Inko smiled softly. "Another memory popped into your head didn't it?"

"Yeah... its a nice memory though. Nothing like the ones when i dream sometimes" Toshi smiled.

"Ok good. Ya had me worried there hun" Inko pats his back while bringing some food to the table.

Toshi grabbed the rest of the food to bring to the table. He noticed that Izuku put a fourth plate on the table and thought maybe one of Izuku's or Inko's friends that he didn't know would join them for breakfast.

"Hey my boy. Um... who's plate is that?" Toshi pointed at the empty plate next to Izuku's plate.

"Well i thought that since you finally came home, that maybe.... grandpa would come home too..." Izuku said in a hopeful but, sad tone.

"Wait... grandpa? You mean like your mom's dad right?" Toshi started to get a little worried but, had a very terrifying feeling that he wasn't going to like the answer he was about to be given.

Izuku tilted his head to the side confused but, wanted to reasure his father.

"No dad, this is your dad. Grandpa Torino" Izuku said smiling slightly just think about his Grandpa Torino.

Toshi stiffened and froze up. Even turned as white as the plates on the table.

"DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT?!?!?! HE'S NOT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT GRAN TORINO IS HE!?!?!? HE NEVER LIKED BEING CALLED GRANDPA!!! HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE THIS HAS TO BE A LIE!!!!!!"

Toshi was panicking on the inside because that ment Gran Torino also lost a lot of memories. He was more scared of having to go to Gran Torino telling him everything about his family and he might get killed in the process.

Inko started to laugh really hard and Izuku did not understand why she was laughing or why his dad looked like he was about to pass out from what he told him.

Inko's laughter had snapped Toshi out of his panicking mind but, he still looked as white as a ghost.

"Inko that is not funny!!!" Toshi shouted shakingly.

"Yes it is!! Ahahaha!!! Your dad was always like your kryptonite!!! The minute you did something dumb he was there to kick your ass!!" Inko kept laughing.

"Well yeah!! He's freaking scary!!" Toshi said crossing his arms shuddering.

Izuku had wrote down in his hero note book updating it that All Might did have a weakness and it was Grandpa Torino. Izuku smiled smugly.

Inko and Toshi both calmed down and served breakfast. Both Izuku and Toshi had a huge stack of pancakes in front of them along with eggs and bacon. They both ate like wild animals with a huge appetite. Inko just smiled to herself watching them eat. Nothing has really changed about her two boys in the least she thought to herself.