chapter2: Angry Taiyaki vs. The Green wonder

Note: hello everyone! and welcome back to 1v1 smack down arena! Who will win!? A grumpy old man who has a sweet tooth !? Or a gentle kind person who can get scary when they want to be!? Who knows only i know of course! So stay tuned! And enjoy!
^-^
_______________________________________

Inko felt hopeless...

Especially because she got her new friend in trouble by someone who is able to scold them. She couldn't move from the spot she was standing in to go and tell them that it was her fault for making him late. She clutched Yagi's rain coat in her fist holding close to her chest feeling terrible about the whole ordeal.

"TOSHINORI!!! What did i tell you about being late!? You were supposed to be at my house 11 sharp!!"

"I-i'm s-sorry sir..."

"Did you even get the taiyaki i told you to get!?"

"y-yes sir..."

Toshi is quaking where he's sitting and is to afraid to look at his old teacher in the eyes. The man was practically a father to Toshinori.

The old hero still having a stern tone and face looks at Toshi with strict eyes.

"What were you doing this whole time?! Hmmm!" Grand Torino crosses his arms.

Toshi gulps to afraid to anwser his mentor.

"Well Toshinori I'm waiting an answer you stubborn child!"

Gran Torino seemed to get more angry waiting for Toshinori's answer.
However Toshinori couldn't speak up for whatever reason.

Inko sees how Toshi is to scared to look at the angry stranger. She looks at Toshi's terrified face and sees it looks like he's crying out for help silently. She shakes and bites the corner of her lip.

"No i can't be scared now at something like this. After the kindness this man has showed me it's only fair that i help him out too!"

She puts Toshi's rain coat over one of her shoulders and begins to walk over there with a small shakey smile on her face.

"E-excuse me sir..." Inko says in a small shy voice.

Both men turn to look at her surprised. Gran Torino has stopped his nagging and looks at Inko as if she needed directions somewhere. Until he sees Toshi's blue rain coat on her shoulder, then something clicks in his head.

"Its my fault that he's late meeting with you sir. He just wanted to help me out since i didn't have an umbrella and i was drenched from head to toe. He wanted to help even though i told him not to trouble himself with me but, he insisted so i took his help" Inko says with a stern voice to compete with the angry stranger.

Gran Tornio sighs deeply and looks at Toshi with a softer look in his eyes.

"Can't even stop being a hero even on your day off"

Toshi shaking still but, smiles brightly.

"Well it's not like i can stop. heh... " Toshi lets out a nervous chuckle.

Gran Torino calmly takes the bag of taiyaki.

"We'll talk later Toshinori. You're off the hook for now and take care of your lady friend. See to it that she gets where she needs to go safely" he turns away and winks at Toshi that Inko doesn't see him do as he leaves the store. Toshi's face gets as red as a tomato for what he just witnessed and offended by what Gran Torino thought just now.

"Does he really think that I'm trying to get at her like that!?!!?? Yeah she's pretty and nice but, i just met her!! I'm the symbol of peace!!! I can't date!!"