chapter 16

i stayed at my room, not able to do anything, i opened my laptop and not thinking what i was doing i opened Nialls twitter, i saw he was tweeting in the moment ands i read some of his answers, there were the typical "how are you" and "what are you doing" answeres, but after some minutes i found one that caught my atenttion. "what is the best thing it had happened to you these last days" a girl had asked "to meet a fan in his last moments" he answered, i couldnt evite it but a tear escaped from my eye, i read all the replies to the tweet, they were sweet, sayong niall he was the best, that it was really cute and that that was the best answer he could give, but any of those girls actually understood what that tweet made me.

I started crying again, thinking in my past life and how much it had change in this last days, and then the image Niall face was infront of me, and i cried harder, i had kissed him, obviously he dont like me and hadnt reply, and now i have made a mess with our friendship.

I keep reading his answers and how many girls were asking him to follow them, he was such an inspiration for so many peopla and now he will hate me... god Claire you are so dumb!

NIALLS POV

I was sitting in the garden ,next to the pool, i couldnt understand what had happened some  minutes ago.

Claire.

oh god.

she was amazing, beautiful, intelligent, and sweet, and she had kissed me when i like her, what else could i asked? but she had run away from the kiss, that meant she regret it, she didnt liked me, or did she? of course she doesnt! how was she going to like me? the rest of the band were hot, mre than me there is no way she likes me, probably she has a crush on Harry, every girl has one

I took my laptop from the floor and put it on my lap, going on twitter, i replied to some fans and after some minutes "hi Niall" was trending , i cant describe how amazing our fans are but not even that took my mind from the sweet taste Claire had left on my lips. 

I looked up, to her room, her light was on but i couldnt see her, the curtains closed. I sighed and keep replying tweets. There was one that i found a good idea "Niall why dont you make a twittcam instead of tweeting we want to see your face!" she had wrote, i smiled at her comment and replied to her " ok, i´ll do it " and so i did.

I have been on twitcam for more than enough time to answer questions and make everyone happy, i havent noticed the hour until i heard the main door opening and the guys coming. I said bye yo al lthe ones watching and i logged off.

-hi Nialler- Louis said

-hi- i answered still half sad because of Claire

-i tought for now you would be or sleeping or kissing Claire- Louis said playing

-shut up lou im not in the mood- i took my laptop and went into the house slaming my door after me, i heard how louis was telling the others about my "strange atittude" and after taking out my clothes ifelt asleep.

CLAIRES POV 

 I heard the lads entering to the house, and a little less worried because they werent drunk i felt asleep, still thinking im ny mistake of thinking Niall could actually like me somehow.

Next Morning

I opened the eyes with a lot of light coming in my room, i went out of my blankets and took a shower before putting my jeans, a blue top and a pink tshirt on top, i choosed some gold earings and a bracelet with some dangling charms, i put on a mustache ring , paint my nails and made my make up , not wanting to go downstairs anf face Niall, it took me my time but at the end i looked really good. (link at the end or at the sidebar)