INTO THE MULTIVERSE

DREAM, DREAM, DREAM...

"Morning Pete."

"Morning." He greets, a hand in his hair as he sits down, his greeting less cheery and upbeat than his usual one.

"Everything okay?" Ness asks, taking his hand as she sets a plate of food in front of him.

"Yeah." He says, managing a small smile, but his eyes show his tiredness. "I just keep having these weird dreams."

"What about?"

"Well, I don't remember all of it. Just bits and pieces. But in my dreams I keep seeing these other version of Spider-Man, or spider people? I'm not too sure."

"But the thing is, they feel so real. It's as if for a moment I'm some place else, and then when I wake up—"

"You're back here."

"Yeah. Exactly. Has that ever happened to you?"

More times than you can imagine. She thinks to herself, her brows furrowing slightly together.

When the girl stays quiet, he raises a brow.

"Ness? What's on your mind?"

"I just remembered something." She says. "And it's been bothering me for a while now."

"Go on."

"There is a theory out there that says that when we dream, we get a glimpse into our lives in other universes. And we know that the multiverse is real..." she trails off.

"Then do you think...?"

She purses her lips and shrugs.

"They're all real." Peter says in disbelief. "But what does it mean?"

"I haven't figured it out. We don't even know if it's true."

"But what if it is? What do we do about it then?"

"Then there is one person who might be able to help."

Dr. Strange.

The story continues,
INTO THE MULTIVERSE

Surprise? I have been trying to write this chapter for the longest of times and today it finally came together

Surprise? I have been trying to write this chapter for the longest of times and today it finally came together. I'm excited to share it with you! I hope you enjoy :]

Before we go, what are some things you would like to see explored in the multiverse?

With love,
~Van
(May 8th, 2022)