[4] HANGOUT

HANGOUT

     The next morning, I sigh as I look into the mirror

The next morning, I sigh as I look into the mirror. I got some much needed rest after training, but the dark circles under my eyes don't lie.

Is that a panda? I think to myself. A raccoon? Oh wait, it's just me.

I could even pass for a zombie if you ask me.

I'll have to put some makeup on to cover them up before heading out.

"Morning!" Clint's loud voice greets from the other side of the room.

"Morning Clint."

"Breakfast is ready if you want to join us."

"Thank you. I'll be there in a bit."

"You better hurry before the food runs out." He adds, his footsteps fading away after that.

With one last glance at the mirror, I get ready to face the day.

"Morning doll." Bucky greets as we meet up in the hallway. "Were you able to get some rest?"

"Yes." I say, giving him a thumbs up. "I'm feeling a lot better. Thank you Bucky."

"Glad to hear that doll." He says with a smile. "Remember that we're here for you." He adds, quickly walking ahead as he sees Sam about to grab his favorite snack.

Shaking my head, I drag my feet to the kitchen and pour myself some juice, greeting the team with a 'v' or peace sign if you will, before I make something else, exchanging a few greetings as I wait for the toaster to be done.

As I drink the juice, a buzz in my pocket gets my attention, brow slightly raised as the screen lights up.

Glancing around the kitchen, I quickly unlock it to see who it is, the corners of my lips turning upwards as I read the name.

bug boy bestie:
hey

Me:
hey~

I reply, trying my best not to smile as I see the dots indicating he's typing.

bug boy bestie:
I have a surprise for you.
Look outside your window.

My window? I think to myself, looking down the hallway. He couldn't possibly mean...

Quickly excusing myself, I rush to my room, eyes widening when a familiar red and blue figure appears hanging upside down.