3. Save Me 🕯

🕯- Intimacy

Aka

Sexy time

NSFW

Song for the chapter: Save Me by BTS

Don't forget to vote 💜
Reminder that telepathic communication will be in italics.

Yoongi's POV

This hurts.

This.

Fucking.

Hurts.

Sitting less than a few feet away from my tired and distant soulmate, I watch her make us tea while coping with this situation. I so badly want it to be back to the way it used to be.

When she would make us all tea. We'd sit down on the couch, talk about our day, laugh, and smile. It wasn't like that anymore.

I didn't know how to feel about the whole situation. Jimin had a point, at first. I learned pretty quickly, after the fact, it was just fear taking hold. It wasn't real. Hannah would never do that to us.

I sat by and watched it happen. I, of all people, don't deserve her.

In multiple tethered bonds, there are always sub-bonds. Bonds where there are special abilities between them, you're closer. You're more intimate. Now that's not to say it's significantly more vital or critical than the rest of our bonds; it's just different. It ensures that in a group this size, everyone has someone.

Sometimes the special "powers" are sense-based. Sometimes it's communication-based. Seonghwa and I shared similar abilities; the only ones who had similar abilities compared to the rest. When Hannah blocked off the bond, that went away. Well, at least for me.

Seonghwa was one lucky bastard for having the privileges I miss.

Oh, how I miss hearing her laugh when she would randomly tease me through our bond.

How she'd pout through the connection all day because she wished she wasn't in rehearsal, but instead with us.

How she would make jokes about the different idols or celebrities at award shows we'd attend.

How she'd tell me she loves me.

I fucked up. Bad. But it was too late now. The whole thing had gone too far to even attempt to take it back.

We all let Hannah down; Jimin most of all. Hobi and I felt the most strongly about how the whole thing went down.

Sometimes Kookie would feel it too, considering their sub bond, but I knew he loved Tae and Jimin too much to go against them.

We sometimes like to think of Jungkook as the naive young boy that we loved and raised at 15. He is 25 now and old enough to know when something isn't true just because 'hyung' said so.

Hobi and I looked at the facts. It didn't make sense; none of it did.

"Let's get this over with Yoongi," she said shakily as she set her mug down on the marble counter before heading to her room.