11. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓜𝓮

𝐻𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶𝒽'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

Vote for meeee🖤

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧

The following day was pure chaos. Waking up to my manager Iseul and Eunwoo, already in my room rushing about to get things ready for the day, I pulled myself out of bed and made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Stepping out, I was then informed of the schedule for the morning and then about my rehearsal schedule at the Grammy location.

"PSY will also be attending with you for the Grammys."

"Oh, that's so kind of him! Okay, so besides me, it'll be my managers, my brother, and PSY?" I loved that PSY was coming; he was a very fair boss and loved to help me succeed. I felt proud he was taking the time to come to cheer me on.

"Yes, and your brother gets in today as well. Do I bring him here, or do I bring him to rehearsals?"

"Ask him what he wants when he gets here. I'll be fine with whatever he decides."

I was thrilled I'd have Daniel here with me. It's been a while since I've seen him in person, and I missed my little brother dearly. I knew it would be awkward, though, considering at one point, he and Jungkook were very close, considering they're the same age. After the fallout, I didn't make Daniel decide, but he cut contact with Kook. I knew it hurt both of them in the end. They talked a lot. When he visited, I swear it was more to bond with his best friend than to see me.

"Well, let's have you get dressed and off to Mi Cha's room to get your hair and such done. We'll leave for your interview in 3 hours."

Heading off to the designated room, I sat and chatted with my stylists while also messaging Seonghwa to see how he was doing. We didn't necessarily need contact to survive as romantic soulmates did, but we saw each other as everything we had, and for that, the effort came naturally. I missed him being here. I felt lonely in a room full of people. Not being able to get ahold of Seonghwa, I ended my phone session by sending another response to Bangchan, and I put my phone away and gave myself a look over before following my team out of the hotel.

The interview went well; dodging the comments of romantic soulmates, I instead went down the route of:

"I don't have romantic soulmates, but I have my connection with Seonghwa, as most of my fans know. That friendship is all I need as for now."

I cursed myself for saying soulmates with an s. I knew some fans would dig into that like crazy; hopefully, they'll chalk it up to having to use English after speaking Korean for so long, even though I and many others know that was never an issue for me.

Running back to my hotel room to change before rehearsals, I sat down on the bed to breathe for a moment and to take in the fact I'd have to see them today. I hoped Daniel would come just as a buffer; at this point, I wished Seonghwa was here also. I was so used to, at one point, having so many around me that I never felt lonely; things are different now. I feel like I've been saying that a lot.

Putting my long and styled hair into a ponytail, I grabbed my sneakers and met Eunwoo at the door. I put my mask and hat on just in case and went to the hotel garage to enter the designated vehicle. The ride to MGM Grand Garden was reasonably short, the hotel only being 10 minutes or so from the location itself, I was informed that Daniel had decided to meet us at the rehearsal venue, and I couldn't have even worded how grateful I was to hear that.