32. 𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼

𝐻𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶𝒽'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

𝑅𝑒𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇: 𝓊𝓃𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓌𝒾𝓈𝑒, 𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝒸𝓈 𝓊𝓈𝓊𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝓃𝓊𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒾𝒸 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝓊𝓃𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 !!!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧

"Jungkook you little shit! You said you'd let me beat you!" Daniel screamed while chasing a laughing Jungkook around the house.

A/N: the laugh at 13 and 28 seconds are the exact laugh I'm talking about. I heard it before I even looked for my example 😂)

"I didn't miss the kids being together." Jin mumbled out, rubbing his temples.

"Consider it payback Hyung." Yoongi said with a playful smirk, nudging the older in the shoulder.

"Yah! I deserve regular payback, not payback on steroids. And those two juice monkeys are indeed the definition of steroids on crack." Jin stated, rubbing his shoulder and speaking dramatically, using his hands heavily as he talked.

"I for one, love to see it. They definitely missed each other." I giggled as I walked to the couch, laying my head on Namjoon's chest as I was between his legs, him stroking my hair, watching the kids chase each other around.

I noticed Yoongi eyeing me heavily, and I cocked my head to the side.

"It's rude to stare Yoongi-ah." My smirk caused his eyes to widen slightly, before shrugging and staring right back to where he was. The man's bold I'll give him that.

"What are you even looking at hyung?" Hobi asked, giggling slightly at his zoned out state.

"Hannah where did you get those shorts?" I bursted out laughed when he finally zoned back in and spoke his mind, his emotions running crazy.

"Wouldn't you like to know." He smirked back at me and licked his lips subtly.

"I would, hence why I asked."

"I bought them in America during the Grammys. Why?" He looked back at me with an expression as if he was asking me if I'm dumb.

"They're the shortest shorts I think I've ever seen you wear..." his eyes stayed going back and fourth from my face to my thighs.

"Yoongi you horny fuck." Namjoon laughed, his chest vibrating my back. Clearly also feeling the energy coming off our mate. But Yoongi wasn't having it. Yoongi being my sub mate, it meant that our physical attraction to each other was the strongest, the littlest action or change noticed on the other can ignite our entire souls on fire. It's safe to say that Yoongi and I were the worst about PDA for the first year of our bond. My soulmates would also agree.

"You're telling me that you haven't once looked at how her legs look right now?" Now all of my soulmates, sans Jungkook, were staring at my thighs, tilting their heads and making noises of agreement as they did so.

"Hannah wherever you got them, you should get more." I blushed under Jin's gaze, and playfully moved the blanket off the couch and covered my legs, causing Yoongi to let out a groan.