16. 𝓖𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓘𝓽 𝓣𝓸 𝓜𝓮🕯

𝐻𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶𝒽'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧

"W-what are you doing here?" I immediately turned my back to the sink as my soulmate locked the door behind him. He looked dazzling, I knew that the bond being open made us both way more suggestive to each-other, but I wasn't expecting this soulmate.

"First, you opened the bond. On the red carpet I add. Second, you left your security team to go to the bathroom alone, are you asking to be mauled? And third:" he gripped my hips and forced me to look back towards the mirror, shuffling some baby hairs behind my ear, and pressing against me "You look...absolutely...completely...stunning." Each word received a kiss to my neck, and I instantly felt frozen. Not out of fear, out of want. I haven't been close to him like this in a while, and between that and the growing bond that came back to life on its own, if he took this a step farther? I wouldn't say no.

"I didn't open the bond-" I was cut off by a soft bite to my ear, blowing hot breathe down my neck.

"Neither did We, so how would you say this happened, hmm? Magic?"

I pushed him back from me after I felt myself being taunted. I was not about to be blamed for opening this, even if I did it was not on purpose.

"I'm serious, I'm the one that closed it. Why would I open it when things are even worse than they were?" I was now turned to face him, the soft ambient lighting casting shadows on his face, he took a deep breath and looked up into my eyes.

"I Can feel you again, I know you're telling the truth, but if you didn't and we didn't then what-" I cut him off, with the only knowledge of what could be going on.

"I have some theories on that. I remember I told Bangchan-" a growl cut me off and I let out a light snicker, meow "Anyways...I remember we all were talking about if it's dangerous to keep a bond separated for a long period of time. From articles I read, I think we're experiencing an Reflexive Bond."

"Reflexive bond? You mean that thing that Dr.Lee Warned us about? I don't think that's what this is, it would be a lot worse if it was."

"No correction, this is how it starts. The bond will only auto open when the bond is in danger. Prolonged neglect will cause it to go haywire, and react on its own to protect itself."

"So then what happens?" He asked, brushing down my face, staring deep into my eyes.

"We can all get really moody, feel more soul reactions, especially the rare ones like vision swap or body swap. It can get really...crazy."

"How crazy?"

His voice in my head freaked me out for a second, momentarily forgetting the bond was once again open.

"We can have extreme...urges. Our bodies will try to repair the bond, it can even shut us up when we try to say hurtful things."