39. 𝓔𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂

𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑒: 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝑒𝒹𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈.

𝐻𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶𝒽'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧

"Hannah! It looks so good! I can't believe you were able to help us look this amazing while performing their songs!" Jisoo hopped excitedly as she moved closer to pull me into a hug.

"This is so exciting! And Hannah! You practically look like you belong in Black Pink!" Lisa said in a loud and enthusiastic voice.

"I'm truly honored you all chose me! And I can't believe how fast these last few months have flown!" It truly has; between things going well with my soulmates and my career pushing forward like never before, I was on cloud nine.

"Lisa, can we go over the rap part for Lovesick Girls? I want to make sure we get my entrance and move down." I shook my legs and arms out as we took our place in front of the mirror.

"Ooh! I can show you!" Jennie spoke excitedly. I was technically taking her part anyways.

"So, since you'll come up in between us, right before your part like we said; you'll come up between us, we put our hands over you as you walk to the center. You'll throw your hands down and out while popping your hip slightly. Yes, like that. And then put your hands back and forth across your chest!"

We practiced the whole part a few times. Their dance was the part that made me the most nervous.

"Okay, I think I got it," I said after our 100th time rehearsing it.

"From the top?" Jisoo piped up excitedly.

"Les' do it!"

The dance was looking fantastic, honestly. I was thoroughly impressed by us doing over 10 songs and only having 5 members for the original 7 member group.Considering Lisa and I were the main ones who rapped, we took most of Joon, Hobi and Yoongi's parts. Jennie sometimes had different pieces that were easier, but Lisa and I worked our mouths off to become the rap line for the most part.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about performing as their group, not only for the world but for their families. Yoongi and I never really went further about meeting up with his mom; I felt scared to even bring it up.

I had only been home for an hour before Seonghwa showed up."I'm so excited to do this v-live! My Atiny have been asking about it for ages!" Seonghwa beamed excitedly, and I smiled at the bouncing soulmate.

"We haven't done one in almost 6 months! Do you have anything planned for it?" He shook his head before he replied.

"Not necessarily, no. I thought about answering some questions from the comments and then asking for ideas as we went on."

Seonghwa and I shuffled towards the living room and set up the iPad there. The other boys weren't due for a few more hours, but Daniel was home.

"We should make Daniel come on," I said with a smirk as I sat on the couch waiting for Seonghwa.

"He would panic, and I'd love it." I stifled a giggle.

"Precisely. The boy is about to lead a whole ass K-pop group but is still afraid of the fans."