27. 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓼

𝐻𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶𝒽'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧

"Wait...just like that? Hannah no...you need to scream at me. Tell me how much I fucked up. I don't deserve such an easy forgiveness." He was starting to panic again, pulling away from me as he did so, but I quickly pulled him in for another hug.

"You're my soulmate Yoongi, not to mention my sub mate. I've wanted you back for a long time, all I needed to hear was what you already said. Yoongi I forgave you, and Hobi, a long time ago. I just couldn't bring myself to beg for you to come back. I was afraid I'd get shot down." Yoongi laughed slightly, tears drying to his face as he pulled me in for a hug.

"I should've done it a long time ago. Hobi and I would never shoot you down. Not again."

"You did it now, that's what matters." I pulled him towards the kitchen and started to make him a cup of tea. Chamomile, one of his favorites.

"Do you need anything to wear? Daniel officially moved to Korea so he kinda lives here now. I can grab you something of his if you need it." Yoongi chuckled softly, before pointing to his body.

"The kids like...6 foot 2...I would drown in his clothes. None the less, I brought my suitcases here. I didn't even stop home after arriving at the airport." I nodded and urged Yoongi to go grab them while I made us some dinner. He obliged, and I went to work on raiding my cabinets.

"Do you mind if I shower?" He asked as he carried his 3 cases into the foyer.

"It's your home too love, do what you want." He smiled at me, but I knew he still held so much guilt and disgust for himself behind it.

"Yoongi?" I called for him as he walked towards the hallway, stopping to face me.

"I love you, okay? We have to work on moving on if we're ever going to be happy." His smile started to form into a pure one, as if those words wiped away any of his doubt that I wouldn't be able to put our two's specific past behind us.

"I love you too Hannah." His voice cracked as he said it, but still smiled at me endearingly before leaving the room.

I don't know if it was because we finally patched one bond or what, but I started to feel stronger. My pounding headache that has barely gone away for months, finally started to let up. My anxiety that sat heavy on my chest for months, started to drift away, and I felt...whole. Even if I was still missing 6 other pieces of my heart.

Even just one relationship repair made me feel stronger than I have in months.

I thought back to him saying Hobi wanted to do the same...does that mean he'll show up here too? I hoped he would. I missed him as well, us 3 had a very close bond. That and Jungkookie.

I had to put the pain and grief for the others aside. Two wanted to repair things, and for now, that's the most I could ask for after the almost year we've had. It's been almost 365 days too long, almost 365 days full of torture and pain. If I could only ever have 2 of them back, I'd never complain. It's two more than I had yesterday.