𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧

Hello everyone!

Thank you to all the returning and new readers to this story!

I wanted to address some things for all those who've asked about the book!

Reminder it's totally okay if my plan isn't ideal to books you like, so please remember it's okay if you don't want to keep reading.

Hannah's story, will not always be happy. This is not a always fluffy book. I said in the intro that it's different for a reason.

There will be a lot of heartache, a lot of struggle, and a lot of back and fourth between members figuring out who they want to trust: Hannah? Or Jimin?

This also so far has 27 chapters, I don't presume it'll go much past 45-50 but it has a lot of plot.

I considered changing my entire story around to make it happier and shorter, but then I realized it wouldn't be the story I want to tell, the story Hannah has to tell.

So yes it'll be a longer tormenting book, but if you stick with it, you'll get the fluff and happiness we all know and want!

Thank you for reading my first story that honestly I ever truly took seriously! It's one of my favorites and I hope you all bare through it with me!

Also unlike alot of authors (this is no shade at all!!!) I'm not updating once a week, I'm updating daily with long chapters so hopefully it'll be completed by the end of June!

Thank you💜💜💜

Layne

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧