31. 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓞𝓿𝓮𝓻

𝐻𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶𝒽'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧

"I'm sorry Hyung! I didn't know being late would cause her to pass out!" As I was coming to I could hear voices in and out.

"It obviously was overwhelming! She just fainted!"

"We also said to meet here at 6 after rehearsals! You showed up way after that!"

"I said I was sorry!!"

"Your fighting is making my head spin." I muttered out, trying to move my hands to cover my eyes. The brightness of the room gave me an instant headache.

"Hannah! Are you okay?" Hobi asked as I felt him rush to my side, putting his hand over my forehead.

"What happened?" I tried to sit up but Jin pushed me back down.

"Don't sit up too fast Hannah, we don't want you passing out again." He warned, putting his hand through my hair.

"I fainted, I didn't just have surgery." I bit back, slowly sitting up, blatantly ignoring his words. He gave me a fake scowl but turned into a light smile as our eyes met.

I looked around the room and realized I wasn't dreaming, he was here.

"What are you doing here Kook?" I was now sitting up and hunched foreword slightly, now realizing Yoongi was sitting behind me, his legs on either side of mine.

"I was supposed to come with Jin and Namjoon. I was late, I'm sorry Hannah." He slowly moved from the doorway to hesitantly sit across me on the bed.

"I'm assuming you're here to tell me the same thing they did then?" He peered up at me and I noticed tears in his eyes.

"No more crying please. I've been over this with the others, if manipulation was involved then I can't exactly be mad. It wasn't you guys who were the worst." I rubbed my hands down my face and pulled my hair up into a ponytail, having to pull strands of it from under Yoongi's legs. I was really due for a haircut, this length was driving me nuts.

"I was involved Hannah! I didn't say anything I-"

"Yes you could've done something after. Honestly I've heard it all before and all I have to say anymore is that we can't mess this up again. I don't think I'd survive going through this anymore." Jungkook nodded slightly at my words, looking up at the corner of my bedroom, thoughts running wild.

"I think your thoughts on Jimin Hyung using his empath ability to manipulate us was correct. But whatever he's doing, Taehyung is the most influenced by it." I nodded at Jungkook's words, remembering Han said that the closer you are the easier it is to be manipulated. Considering we're all, well...were, extremely close, it made sense that it completely controlled all of them.

"Tae is his sub mate. He will probably stay the most influenced until we can figure this all out." Namjoon's words remained true. Taehyung would be the second biggest challenge of this whole thing. Next was Jimin, and honestly my main mission with him is to figure out what his reasons are to hate me so much. It doesn't make sense for a soulmate. It doesn't make sense for him. It never did. Jimin and I were extremely close, he hung out with Seonghwa and I frequently. If anyone knew our true intentions as a pair, it was him.