10k?!?!??

YALL ARE NUTS!!!! Omg!!!

I'm sitting here in my car while it's pouring rain and low key crying over something like this.

I just looked an hour ago and it was at 9

I just looked an hour ago and it was at 9.69k and then I came back and suddenly over 10?!?!

I remember when I first wrote this book and I'd be lucky to get 2 or 3 reads in a day, and now for example I just posted a chapter for Seouls unmasked and in 2 minutes it had 6 reads?!?! You guys are seriously the best.

I also want to thank 3 people in specific who have commented on this book and been reading it and loving this series since the beginning which are Piksepie2 , AmbieLee_ , and LivelyPotter and there's definitely more but these three needed a shout-out! So thank you!

Ugh I can't even explain how thankful I am for everyone that reads this book, because it means so so SOO much to me!

I literally just posted a day over 2 weeks ago thank you for 6k, and now it's over 10?! You guys are seriously amazing

Thank you for reading this book! And I'm so excited to show you all the other books and plans I have!

I've said it before but I would've been thankful if even one person read it, and now it has over 10k reads and my mind is blown!

I hope you all have a great week and a reminder that you're all loved and if you ever need anyone to talk to my dms are wide open and I'd love to befriend anyone who reaches out! I'm always down for new friends ;)

Love you all!!

Layne 💜💜💜💜