17. 𝓑𝓪𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓪𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓪𝓷𝓰🕯

𝒩𝒶𝓂𝒿𝑜𝑜𝓃'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧

What.

The fuck.

Just happened.

All of the sudden I went from being alone in the bathroom with Hannah, to now sitting at the table inside the arena. Looking around with a panicked expression, I noticed that the other members went unfazed. Looking down at my body, I realized I didn't vanish out of there, I switched...with one of my Dongsaengs.

"Gwenchana?" Yoongi Hyung said from next to me, I didn't know what to do...do I tell him? Do I just act like my younger mate?

They obviously knew what was going on in the bathroom. They could feel it, the bond reacted through all of them like how our bodies did.

"Uh..." I avoided eye contact, still unsure how to go about this situation. Do I be like "yeah Hyung I'm fine, except I'm not actually the mate you think I am, our bond is actually just falling apart and because of that I've now experienced a total soul switch after fucking our estranged soulmate in the bathroom at the Grammys. No big deal."

Aish. Yeah, because that would go over well. I'm the group leader and I just made the dumbest decision ever and now I've switched with one of the worst people I could've switched with, while still inside her.

I ran my hands slowly down my face and resisted the urge to grab my hair, knowing messing it up would piss my dongsaeng off.

"Yoongi-ah..." I whispered next to him, hands still over my face.

"Yeah?"

"It's Namjoon."

Silence.

I could feel his confusion run through the bond.

"Well yeah, we can all figure out what Namjoon is doing-"

"That's not what he's talking about Hyung." A voice from behind us sounded.

"That is Namjoon-ssi."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧

𝒮𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒽𝓌𝒶'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

It didn't take an idiot to figure out what was going on. Well maybe someone that wasn't connected to her, but when you're bonded you just know.

Sighing and resting my head in my hands upon the dark colored table, I look up and peek over at Bangtan's table. Everything seemed normal, as normal as it can be when your group leader is blatantly banging your best friend in the bathroom...at the Grammys.

Blatantly banging your best friend in the bathroom, that should be a new tongue twister...

I was going to look away and mind my own business, until I saw a familiar sight from a certain BTS member.