35. 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓢𝔀𝓪𝓷

𝐻𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶𝒽'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧

Rehearsals for Group Swap has been in full swing. Since Jimin's oh so kind words 3 weeks ago, it's been dead silent ever since. None of us minded though, Yoongi, Hobi and Jungkook stayed at our home, and Namjoon and Jin came over whenever they could. Life has been moving on pretty normally, and it low key scared me.

"Okay so we're basically half way there from making it perfect. Hannah you're so good at this choreography." Jisoo puffed, taking a sip from her water bottle as we got a 5 minute break.

"It's because I've had to sit in their rehearsals for the past 4 years." I chuckle, patting her on the back as I retrieve my own water. Of course I also had to use some notes or watch some videos, but I was also somewhat impressed with my memory.

"Their moves are so complicated. There's a reason girl groups get other girl groups." Lisa whines, crumpling her body to the floor like a blob.

"It could've been worse, we could've gotten some other male group with even more complex choreo. Or worse, even more members." Jennie piped in, taking off her sweatshirt and throwing it onto her stuff.

"I mean we really only have their mashups left, which don't have choreography. Mikrokosmos, also no choreography, then black swan and their 3 western songs. Those have really easy choreography." I cheer them on, moving to go back in front of the mirror and stretch out my tired muscles.

"Easy for you to say! You helped choreograph their western songs." Jisoo said with a chuckle as she joined me in stretching. The break ended and we moved into Black Swan.

"So since there's only 5 of us, whenever we have a triangle type formation we just take off the ends, same with any line forms. A lot of their chorus choreography has triangular formation's so it'll be easy to fix."

Moving onto the chorus after figuring out who's doing what, the girls insisted I do Jimin's dance parts since they're the most complex and I have a background in contemporary dance and ballet. It was easy enough, I once helped Jimin nail down some choreography for Black Swan when he was nervous.

"Okay Lisa, as Jungkook's part you're going to be in the center, at the yeah yeah yeah part before killing me now, once your hands come up, you're going to put your arms out as if you're saying 'what' bump your chest foreword, and then you'll all shoot out to the side, and onto the floor." I'm showing the moves as they watch me through the mirror, copying different pieces as I did so.

The amount of choreography of theirs that stuck in my brain was kind of impressive.

"So let's get you set up into chorus formation for this part. Lisa you're Jungkook here, so you're center. Rosé you're Taehyung so you're to the right of Lisa, and Jisoo, as Hobi you're to the left. Jennie you're dancing as Namjoon so you'll be in back behind and center of Lisa and Jisoo." We all got into our places, as Jimin I was centered between Lisa and Rosé.