15. 𝓘𝓓𝓞𝓛

𝐻𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶𝒽'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧

I could feel them. How the fuck could I feel them? What just happened?!

The confusion was too much that I ended up forgetting for a moment where I was.

I could feel them. I could feel their emotions. I could feel the bond. I'm so confused- Jesus the tension in here is thick what is going on-

"Hannah what's wrong? Stop standing! Please move!" It took Seonghwa's words to make me realize I was standing here gawking in BTS's direction and wasn't even moving. Just standing like a damn idiot on the red carpet. Just Hannah tings ya know?

Turning my head down in embarrassment, pink no doubt rushing to my face, I pulled my head back up and faced the crowd, sending a huge smile in every way I could.

I could feel them. Could I talk to them again? Was it really open? What is happen-

"Hannah!" I turned after being distracted to fans who were screaming my way and waved to them with a smile. Hoping my confusion and let's be honest: terror, didn't show through my expression.

It didn't take long to feel 14 pair of eyes on me, their emotions through the bond equally as confused.

"Hannah...did you just open the bond?"

Yoongi.

Fuck.

How the hell did I do that?! I didn't even try! The confusion along side with Yoongi talking to me through my head, not to mention the 7 additional emotions I could now feel, were all too much. I didn't even bother responding, I just took a deep breath and tried to figure out how to close something I didn't even try to open!

Taking Seonghwa's arm, we moved through the line to where we would be stopping for photos of us two.

"Hannah are you okay?" Seonghwa asked in my head.

"I think I just fucking opened the bond?" My voice layered in confusion.

"You WHAT?!"

Stopping to pose, while watching Seonghwa attempt to help me fix my dress, we stopped and smiled, waving to a few more fans and posing a bit more.

Then the moment came. We were soon quickly called to walk towards Bangtan for my photos with them. Remembering our deal, I smiled fondly, and heavily fake as well, towards my seven mates and bowed politely, to which they all reciprocated. The smiles they were all giving me and words of "fighting" all were getting to me, it seemed so genuine. But I could see straight through Jimin's eyes, seeing the hatred and fakeness seeping through.

"Hannah you'll stand in the middle of the group." A photographers assistant stated, guiding me between the group. Standing there like an absolute idiot, I smiled through the pain and took the photos like a champ. We were soon ushered together as a group to where they were doing interviews. Awkwardly standing with the group, I was grateful for Seonghwa who was standing close behind me with his hands in his pockets and his voice in my mind.