24. 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱 (𝓤𝓷)𝓽𝓸𝓵𝓭

𝐹𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽 𝐵𝒶𝒸𝓀
𝟣𝟣 𝟣/𝟤 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒽'𝓈 𝒶𝑔𝑜

𝟥𝓇𝒹 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒫𝒪𝒱

𝑅𝑒𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓂𝓈 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈:)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧.✧・゚: *✧・゚:✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧

Kim Sae-Hee - Namjoon's Mom
Kim Ae-Cha - Jin's Mom
Min Ari - Yoongi's Mom
Jung Da-Eun - Hobi's Mom
Park Eun-Ji - Jimin's Mom
Kim Hae-Won - Taehyung's Mom
Jeon Ma-Ri  - Jungkook's Mom

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧

"Where do I even start?" Ae-Cha said, while looking around the room at the boys, eyes stopping right to where Hannah previously walked out of the room.

"She's talented, she's stunning, but I can't help but worry about the fact our boys will be permanently with a girl who's not...fully Korean stature. That means that future children will lose the title of pure Korean..."

"That's exactly what I was going to say too." Ma-Ri spoke up, nodding her head in agreement.

"She's half Korean, she's a Korean citizen! It's not like she doesn't know our culture or language at all! And regardless of what DNA our children one day have, we'll love them the same. We could've gotten a mate who wasn't Korean at all!" Jungkook spoke up, instantly on the defense for his soulmate. It's not like they could control who fate brought them, and they'd never ask for anyone else.

"No need to get defensive dear...it's just a worry. Her being American can bring up potential problems not only for you, but for all of us." Ma-Ri responded casually, patting her son on his shoulder.

"What problems exactly?" Namjoon asked curiously, his mind filling with anxiety and angst.

"It's obvious, son." Sae-Hee spoke up next to him "Her being half American, and having immediate family back in the states brings potential issues for her wanting to move there."

"Hannah just said she doesn't see it happening though?" Taehyung spoke up quietly, keeping his eyes calmly on Joon's mother.

"She said 'as of now', if I recall-" this time, it was Ari who spoke over Sae-Hee.

"I think you're reading into this too much Sae-Hee-Ah. There's not much you can do when they're bonded to her. Doubts or not, Hannah will be in all our lives forever. Focus now on the amazing qualities she has, and the fact she's making our sons happy." Her tone was casual but her words basically told Namjoon's mom to fucking quit.

"I agree with Ari!" Eun-Ji said matter of factly, putting her hand in the air "She's a kind girl, she's successful and smart, which makes that worry of her using our sons diminish for me, I looked it up, she's worth more than all of them combined!" The boys rolled their eyes playfully at Jimin's moms words, but let her continue.

"If one day the choice between leaving Korea or not arises, then that's between them." Jimin and Yoongi looked fondly at their mothers, feeling a sense of pride in knowing their moms stood up for their soulmate.