33. 𝓕𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷' 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 🕯 🕯 🕯

(𝔸/ℕ: ....𝕤𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕝 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘...𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕪𝕡𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝟙𝟠+ 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣...𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕, 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕖. 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕀 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕀'𝕞 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕀'𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕, 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝, 𝕚𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕨𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕕𝕠, 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕦𝕡...𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕞𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕩 𝕤𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖)

🕯 🕯 🕯 🕯 🕯 🕯 🕯 🕯 🕯 🕯 🕯 🕯 🕯 🕯

  𝐻𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶𝒽'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧

"Then make love to me Jin."

"I plan to, Hannah." He removed his shirt, pants following, as he met my lips once more. Biting on my lower lip and swiping his tongue over it after.

"You're so beautiful, Hannah." He pulled me foreword to sit me up, leaning into me as his hands went behind my back to undo my bra. Removing it and tossing it to the side, he moved back slightly and ogled over my body.

"So, so beautiful."

He leaned me back onto the pillows, peppering kisses down my neck and over my collar bone, and then moving to my chest. I wasn't very sensitive when it came to my chest, but I knew Jin was definitely a boob guy.

He didn't just stop at my boobs, his tongue kept trailing down till it stopped at the top of my shorts.

"Can I take these off?" He now looked up at me with hooded eyes, his fingers staying politely at the hem of my shorts.

"If you don't I will." I breathed out, causing him to immediately get to work at taking them off.

He pressed kisses to the top of my core, avoiding the area I needed his touch most. Bucking my hips slightly, his hand came foreword to push me back down.

"So needy." He chided, a small smile on his face as he removed my underwear.

"That's because I am needy." He still ignored me, pressing kisses to my thigh, inching down as he got closer, before teasingly moving to the other one.

"Jin." I whined out, tugging at his hair for motivation. He made a quiet shushing noise towards me, before quickly moving his mouth to my core.

I gasped at the feeling of him being so close, I haven't had this done to me in a year, and it was my favorite thing. Jin and Yoongi always did it the best, but I'd never tell the others I thought so.

"So dirty Hannah." Yoongi spoke sexily through my head, causing me to moan slightly at hearing his words while my other soulmate pleasured me.

"What is he doing to you, Hannah?" Hobi now joined the chat in my head, causing me to grip Jin's head harder as he licked and sucked.