41. 𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓡𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

𝐻𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶𝒽'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧

"I want to tell them to mind their own," Daniel muttered as he sipped his champagne.

"Join the club," Seonghwa whispered in his ear as he passed us, causing Daniel to jump and bump his knee on the table.

"Yah! How did you even know what we were talking about? He knows everything! How do you know everything?!" Daniel said with wide eyes, pointing both hands towards the smirking Seonghwa.

"It's called 'Hannah, and I share a mind' you genius." He bit back as he sat down at the table.

"I'm so jealous...and so alone," Daniel whined, putting his head and hands on the table.

"Seonghwa, you guys did really good." I spoke to him with a smile as he passed me.

"Thank you." Hongjoong said as he passed by Hwa, causing the older male to roll his eyes with a smile.

More and more groups took the stage. And Enhyphen shocked the crowd when they took the stage and announced they had Ateez. They did their assigned group really well; all of Ateez was in extreme shock. Their rendition of Rocky fucking killed!

TXT came and went.

Winner

MAMAMOO

Aespa

A.C.E.

Seventeen

Pentagon

P1Harmony

The Boyz

NCT- all the groups

GOT7

Twice

More and more groups came and went, and when Itzy took the stage, I noticed BTS stood and exited towards the stage.

Yoongi looked my way as they went towards the stairs and winked at me, from what I could see.

"Wish us luck, Aein." I sent him a discreet finger heart and responded.

"Fighting, my love."

Some of the other boys smiled my way as they exited my sight, and I took a deep breath.

"I wonder who they have," Daniel asked curiously as he watched where they left.

"I have no idea; they surprisingly kept their secret very well."

"Do you have to go back with Blackpink at all?"

"Yeah, just briefly to go over some more things for them." Daniel nodded and then made a face like he thought of something.

"I just realized there's like 2 groups left, and no one's done BTS...wait a minute!" I looked up at Daniel with a smirk, and he patted the table softly.

"I knew it! No wonder they asked for your help! But how in the hell does that work with 4 girls?!" I merely shrugged at his reaction and put my glass down.

"You'd be surprised." He nodded unconvinced at my response and turned towards the stage.

"I guess I will be."