21. 𝓢𝓣𝓐𝓡𝓛𝓘𝓖𝓗𝓣

𝒴𝑜𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒾'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧

She did it. And she deserves it. I knew she felt extremely bad that it was her and not us, but I knew this was her award.

I have never been more proud of her in my entire life, and it was in this moment that I knew.

Fuck what Jimin told us.

I'm getting Hannah back.

Even if I have to walk away to do so.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧

𝐻𝑜𝒷𝒾'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

Yoongi told me his plan through our heads, and it look less than 5 seconds to agree.

The smile for Hannah, and Hannah alone never left my face. From the moment her name was called and not ours, to when she gave her speech, and long after she sat down.

I was in, I was in for the long haul, and there were no excuses.

Hannah deserved to be apart of that plan.

Even if we lose the faith from 2 of our soulmates in the process.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧

𝒩𝒶𝓂𝒿𝑜𝑜𝓃'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

I have never felt so proud of someone before. As a leader of a K-pop group, and a musician, this was a huge honor for not only her, but our country.

Of course I felt down that it wasn't us, but if we had to lose to anyone, I was glad it was Hannah.

I could tell Yoongi and Hobi were having a serious conversation in their heads, and I knew it was in regard to Hannah.

Before I felt so torn between her and the maknaes. I don't know what it is, but whenever Jimin opens his mouth about her, it's like I have no choice but believe him.

But after being with her tonight, even if it was for a second. Seeing her so scared to have things go crazy from the reflexive bond, I knew I had to protect her, love her, for the rest of my life.

I don't know what their plan was, but I knew they had one and I knew that whatever it was,

I'm in.