42. 𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽

𝐻𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶𝒽'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧

No one, and I mean no one, expected me to recreate Jungkook's shirt lift in Bulletproof 2, but I like to make people expect the unexpected.

A/N: Hannah to their moms, Jimin and Tae😂 I just laid in bed laughing at myself for about 10 minutes.

Update; I woke up and rewatched this and died for 5 more minutes.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚

I can also tell by facial expressions that people didn't expect me to nail Yoongi's rap in the end of Jump or Hobi's splits into hip thrusts in Silver Spoon. But when I say I was throwing my entire back out on that stage, I meant it.

The looks I was getting from them and their families on the balcony only fueled my stage performance. This wasn't regular Hannah; oh no, this is Stage Hannah; and she's coming for your necks.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚

𝒥𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓃'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚

When the music for Blood, Sweat & Tears came through the speakers, I tried to remain stoic as I watched Hannah on stage.

This wasn't something my soulmates knew would happen; they were way too embalmed in shock for them to have known she was not only performing; but also performing our group.

"Holy shit!" Hobi kept whispering to himself as she danced. I would admit one thing; I couldn't take my eyes off her. The way she danced, from a professional standpoint, was pure perfection. Even down to the facial expressions, she embodied whoever's part she was doing to a 'T.' No wonder Blackpink asked her; it's as if she's been a part of our band the whole time.

"Focus on the objective, Jimin-ah," Eomma whispered in my ear, then moved back to sit straight up as if she never said anything.

Right, the goal.

It was evident that while I didn't feel her as my soulmate, I did still have a conscious.

This is wrong.

Shut up.

"What are you going to do?" Taehyung asked through my head, his eyes remaining on the dance before us.

"I commence the plan."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *

𝒯𝒶𝑒𝒽𝓎𝓊𝓃𝑔'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚