38. 𝓐𝔀𝓪𝓴𝓮

𝐻𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶𝒽'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧

Time went by and no one said a word about what happened between Jimin and I at Big Hit.

I was thankful for that, because even though they knew, they still didn't bother me about it. That day, Hobi just held me as I shook in his arms. Maybe Jimin really hated me after all.

I had more than enough things to keep me distracted though, Group Swap performance was creeping up, with a whopping 3 weeks left to go.

I barely saw my soulmates, as we all spent a major amount of our time working.

I had a comeback to prepare for, as did they, they revealed the news of their new album "Proof." Coming out soon. They also had heavy rehearsals to prepare for the group swap as well.

Seonghwa also remained extremely busy, preparing for comebacks, preparing for swap night. It seemed as if we all got caught up in the world of idol life to check in on each other.

The boys still lived at home, so of course I'd see them when they'd come home. But mostly it was one or two of them entering my bed at an ungodly hour while I was equally as exhausted.

"Hannah!" Daniel came creeping into my room, as Yoongi groaned over the sudden noise at an extremely early 4 am.

"Daniel, I may have to kill you." He groaned as he rolled over from me and covered his head with the pillows.

"Grouchy." He mumbled as he kneeled by my side of the bed.

"Yeah I'm not far behind him. Why are you waking me at 4 in the morning." I squinted at the clock then glared back towards him, to which he replied with a sheepish grin.

"Because I just got a very important email and I couldn't wait until morning to tell you." He quietly but eagerly spoke, softly bouncing on his legs while squatting.

"It better be good." I grumbled as I slowly sat up to face him.

"Hannah...I just got a email saying...oh god I can't believe I'm about to say this out loud." He looked so star struck as he put his hands on his head, standing up to then sit on the edge of my bed.

"Get on with it so I can sleep." Yoongi groaned from underneath the pillow, his voice slightly muffled but we got the point.

"Hannah...I just got accepted to be a trainee with KQ."

"What?!" My voice came out louder than I meant to, and based on Yoongi's groans it definitely was loud.

"I know!" He squealed excitedly, bouncing on the bed slightly.

"With KQ?!" I spoke, turning my body to face him with a sleepy smile.

"Thank your bond bestie for that one. Seonghwa heard they were looking to put together another male group. Hannah, they asked me to be the leader."

Holy shit.

"Holy fuck wait what?!" Yoongi spoke gruffly, but now very much awake, as he sat up and joined the conversation.

"I know!" Daniel echoed once more, repeating the bouncing action on the edge of his seat.

"You? A leader? You'll corrupt those poor boys." Yoongi spoke with a small and playful smirk, causing Daniel to swat at his thigh.