30. 𝓗𝓸𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽?

𝐻𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶𝒽'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧

Honestly I'm not even shocked anymore. They've infiltrated my life in the deepest ways, that somehow, having to dance as their group for this performance makes sense.

The girls were happy, seeing as I knew almost 80% of their dances. The amount of time I've spent sitting in their rehearsals are unfathomable. We had someone on hand who could teach us the moves I forgot or simply didn't know, but spending enough time with dance sunbae sunshine, I think we'll be okay.

"So we have 35 minutes to perform our set. Some can be cut into mashups or small bits of each song, but others we can do the full thing." Jisoo spoke, writing down some ideas in her notebook as she went on.

"We also open with two of our own songs, so that way the group we're doing is a surprise. But I had an idea..." Jennie said, pulling her notebook closer to her eyes and chewing on her pen.

"Hannah we did a song with Selena Gomez called Ice Cream. We could open with a solo song, you come in halfway through, then finish with ice cream, and you take over Selena's part!"

"I love that idea!" Lisa chirped, clapping her hands excitedly.

"I do too! I'd love to perform that song." My smile was wide, I also love Selena so this was going to be fun to perform. I couldn't wait to tell her that I get to cover her part for a performance. She's going to love it.

"I have ideas for our opening song, we could go with How you like that, but then I thought about Lovesick girls! Hannah could come in with Lisa for her rap! People would go crazy!" Rosé spoke absentmindedly as she stretched her back.

"I'm down for Lovesick Girls!" Lisa practically screamed "Hannah could take over the second part of my rap and then she stays the rest of the song!"

"If y'all can teach me the dance for it then yes!" I wasn't going to openly say that I pretty much already knew it. I spent a lot of alone time learning other idol groups dances. Choreography learning was easy for me, and as a hobby, I learned others.

"Well the first two are settled then." Jisoo commented as she wrote down the songs in her pink and cat filled notebook, her pen being matching sent me. She's so cute.

"So as far as the songs go, we have two possible routes, we could go in order with their most popular songs, or just do their most known ones in general." Jennie spoke, gnawing on her pen in pure concentration.

"What if we went in order? We could open with 'We are Bulletproof pt. 2' and like you said, we can just pick parts of it, we could fade from the first chorus and go into something from their next album and so on so fourth." I put my idea out there, I thought showing their progression in music would make the performance stand out, way more than just doing their western acknowledged songs.

"See I knew having Hannah here would work out! But even more so now knowing the group we have! She's practically our ticket to perfectly knowledge!" Lisa gushed as she hugged my shoulder.

I did in fact know everything you needed to know when it came to Bangtan. I've spent almost 4 years of my life with them, and hopefully many more.

"Just make sure to keep it a secret from all of your soulmates on who we're doing. Imagine their shock when they not only see you enter the stage, but realize we're doing their songs!" Jisoo commented, kicking her feet in excitement.