28. 𝓛𝓜𝓛𝓨

𝐻𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶𝒽'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧

"-Personally I don't give a shit that they're mad. This was where I needed to be."

"I get that but-"

"No you don't! Because while you're yelling at me, you yourself left early to show up here. Grow some balls dongsaeng. BTS won't last forever, our soulmate bond will. And who the fuck cares if I missed a Buzzfeed interview?"

I could hear voices echoing through my kitchen. I didn't lie when I said I'd sleep like the dead. Peering at my clock with sleepily slitted eyes, I realized it was only 9:30. Rubbing the drool from my mouth, I sat up slowly, realizing that it wasn't just Yoongi's voice in the kitchen.

Throwing on my pajamas once more, I crept out of my room and stood in the hallway to hear who else was in our house.

"Im just letting you know that Jimin and Taehyung are on the warpath. They know you're here, and we all knew based on your two's emotions that you made up." I gasped quietly at who's voice I heard coming from the living room, ignoring the part about they who shall not be named. I should've known who was there before, because now that I'm close, I Can feel him.

"I don't give a damn what they know or what they think. But presuming that you're also here a day early, I'm assuming you're here to do the same."

Silence came from my other soulmate, but his emotions started to rile up.

"Yes, that's if she'll want to talk to me."

I walked around the corner to see my other soulmate with my own eyes. Tears welled up as soon as he looked back at me.

"Hannah-I uh, I came here to apologize. I came here to make things right." His voice cracked slightly as he tried to force the words out, but I didn't want to make another mate have a breakdown in front of me. So I walked up to him and put my arms around his waist.

He stiffened in my arms, but wrapped his arms around me none the less.

"I feel like I missed something important." He stuttered off, now genuinely confused "This shouldn't be this easy, why are you not screaming at me?" I pulled away from the hug and looked up at him with tear filled eyes.

"Because I missed you Jung Hoseok. And you being here is enough for me." Tears immediately flooded down his face as he grabbed me into a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry Hannah...I'm so sorry I'm so-"

"No none of that. Besides, Yoongi beat you to it yesterday." Yoongi blushed at my mentioning of his breakdown, but it did make the two males chuckle softly.

"You shouldn't make this easy on us Hannah. You should be making us work for it."

"You did work for it. You and Yoongi tried for months to talk to me whenever I was around, I just didn't want to hear it, and for that I'm-"