46

*( You guys need to play this song and continue it into the next two chapters)*
*( Halsey ~ Is there somewhere)*

*

Shannel
~~~~~~~

The day went on and still, there was still no sign of Calum.

*

The sky had darkened and the clouds began to turn into a dark shade of grey as light rain started to throw itself upon the window pane of the hotel room with a light pitter patter sound.

*

The mini fridge was left open, with several bottles of alcohol scattered around the floor the majority of all its contents gone, as well as shards of broken glass and a wine stained carpet.

*

The service phone was left hanging by its cord on the edge of the table near the door which was still left ever so slightly ajar.

*

The bedside lamp flickered on and off as an almost inaudible buzz came from it, potentially causing an electric shock to anyone who dared touch it.

*

The bathroom door was closed, but on the opposite side the bathwater had begun overflowing, spitting out onto the tiled floor.

*

The crystal clear mirror lay scattered in the porcelain sink, with droplets off blood surrounding its broken shards.

*

A bottle of vodka lay on the floor by the toilet, with bits of white substance floating around inside it.

*

Beside that there was Shannel.
Drunk, deluded, drugged and depressed.

She had not managed to contain herself from her own tears, nor was she able to pick herself up off the ground.

She had mixed what was left of her drugs with a fresh bottle of vodka on an empty stomach, which was only helping towards her health deterioration.

Her eyes were stuck staring up at the ceiling as her body was suffering from a state of unconsciousness, her breathing was shallow and unsteady....

The time was 6.11pm

*

*

*

?......

I actually don't know what to say....

So i won't say anything....

Another update on the way.

-S