30

(SONG- NEW AMERICANA ~ HALSEY)

It shocked her, to say the least.

He was kissing her, not out of greed, gluttony or lust, but passion, love and affection.

And she was kissing him back, purely out of the desperation for love.

Her arms went around his neck and his gripped her waist tighter, as if she was not close enough to him. Their kisses were fast as if time was running out for them to spend together, which in some ways it was....

But neither of them knew that yet.

They walked backwards, still keeping their lips connected, until they hit the bed and she spun him round, pushing him down onto it, causing their kiss to break and their lips to separate with a light popping sound. He looked up at her, breathing heavily as fresh tears lined her eyes, ready to fall.

He gripped her upper thighs, pulling her back to him and hoisting her up onto his lap so she was straddling him, before re-attaching their lips once again. Their hips formed a gentle rocking motion and she began to pant, needing to separate for air a new sensation washed over her body. His lips pressed against her neck and almost instantly a moan escaped her lips and she pulled on the hairs on the back of his head, throwing her head back in pure ecstasy.

"Calum." She breathed, feeling her throat grow dry as her heartbeat rapidly increased and she could feel the heat between her legs.

She tried to take control, pressing her body up against his and smashing her lips on his, grabbing his bottom lip between her teeth as they simultaneously released a moan, creating goosebumps on their skin.

She went first, pressing a hand to his chest in order to separate them, for a moment as she removed her top, finding no problem in removing it and throwing it to the side of the room as his eyes fell to her chest, observing the navy laced bra she was left in. Of course she suddenly felt self-conscious but that disappeared when his lips attached themselves to the skin on her chest, kissing anywhere he could find.

She tugged on his shirt, urging him to take it off as her hands already slipped underneath it, feeling the warmth radiating from his bare chest. He removed his hands from around her to take it off, pulling it over his head and placing it on the bed beside him and this time it was her turn to eye up his chest, running her hands along them, specifically the tattoos before they shared a brief moment of staring into each others eyes as if looking into one another souls.

She was sniffling, but no longer crying because she knew the moment was real. Calum was real and the passion that he gave to her was far from a fantasy.

He was her new drug and she couldn't seem to get enough.

"You're beautiful." He whispered, pressing his lips to her jaw.

"So are you." She breathed, closing her eyes as he kissed her.

"I'm beautiful?" He asked, pulling away and looking at her with an eyebrow raised and a cheeky smirk on his face.

"W...y-yeah..i mean...like...handsome?" She stuttered, feeling her cheeks heat up.

He grinned widely, releasing a chuckle that caused his adams apple to bob up and down before he placed his lips back on hers, this time kissing her slowly, allowing her to feel what he was feeling for her.

Gently, he flipped her, placing her down on the bed as he hovered over her, still keeping their kiss secure. Her legs wrapped around his waist, ensuring he was not going to leave anytime soon.

His phone buzzed on the side table and they broke apart, her eyes landing on the device.

"Your phone."

"Leave it." He said, kissing down her neck. "I'm with you, i don't care who it is." He told her and not quite believing what she had just hears, she looked up into his eyes, placing her hands on the top of his chest.

"You mean that?"

"Of course i do." He replied, re-connecting their lips.

Things grew more heated after that.

With ease, he removed his trousers and assisted her with removing her own, leaving them both in their underwear. He wanted to go all the way, he was willing to do so, but her behaviour suggested that maybe she did not.

He noticed her hands had began to shake a little more violently and she had begun to perspire as little droplets of sweat formed on her head. She looked panicked and he thought he may have frightened her.

So he stopped altogether, keeping himself stable above her as she looked up at him, still keeping her arms around his neck.

"Are you alright?"

She nodded, without speaking.

"We can stop. We don't have to-"

"I want to. I want to i just-...this it's different you know." He noticed her eyes had begun to water. "I want to. That's why it's different. This is how i wanted it to be, just like this." She nodded as she spoke. "With you."

A brief silence had taken over and Calum just stared at her, noticing how vulnerable she had made herself in this moment. He knew her past had done that too her. It scared her from ever wanting to make real love with someone, or from ever willing to trust.

"I don't wanna be afraid anymore." She whispered. A single tear sloped down the side of her face and splashed against the pillow, still her eyes were on his.

He shook his head, gently pecking her nose which caused her to release a gentle laugh.

"You don't have to be." He told her.

It was in that moment, that she whispered something to him, something she never though she would ever be able to say.

*

*

*

"I love you."

*

*

*

But he didn't say it back.

*

*

~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW!!! OOPS. HALSEY IS AWESOME BTW HER VOICE IS MA SHIT.

TAKING FINAL QUESTIONS ON THE Q&A PAGE BEFORE THEY GET ANSWERED.

ILY

-S