47

*( You guys need to play this song and continue it into the next chapters)*
*( Halsey ~ Is there somewhere)*

*

Calum
~~~~~~

After listening to his own advice as well as that from his friends, Calum decided at around 5:36pm that he was going to back and see her.

Of course he had spent most of his time contemplating on whether or not he should even go back, but there was just something that kept telling him he should.

It felt like an instinct....or at least something of the sort.

He knew he needed to be alone with her to talk things through, but still asked for Michael to accompany him, since he seemed to be the only person he felt understood her in the same way he did.

So they took a black taxi cab to her hotel, which seemed to be an unfortunate mistake due to the rush hour traffic building up on the main road.

Small talk was made between both boys, but Calum's foot was nervously tapping against the floor of the vehicle as he checked the time on his phone that read 5.49pm.

He was losing patience but was unsure as to why.

So when the time reached 6:07pm he took it upon himself to exit the vehicle with Michael by his side, pay the taxi driver and walk the rest of the way, pulling the hood of his jacket over his head as rain began to fall.

The dimly lit street lights did not help them to guide their way there, but that did not matter because Calum already knew the path like the path of his hand.

He took out his phone and began calling the number for the hotel room Shannel was staying in, repeatedly trying his luck after hearing that it was engaged.

But believing that she was on the phone seemed to confuse him more than before. He wondered who she was talking to, or if she was even talking to anybody at all.

"Dude slow down, you're walking so fast. We'll get there." Michael spoke, jogging to keep up with Calum's pace.

But Calum did not reply as his mind was thinking a thousand different things.

*

*

They made it outside the building and immediately Calum made his way in, making his way towards the staircase and avoiding the elevator as Michael took it upon himself to explain to the staff that they were visiting a friend.

He rushed up the stairs as fast as he could, climbing up two steps at a time.

On making it to her floor, he wasted no time heading over to the hotel room door but then suddenly stopped outside of it, almost as if he no longer wanted to follow through with his plan.

Michael made his way up slower behind him, but on noticing Calum's stationary figure, furrowed his eyebrows in confusion at his friend.

Calum curled his hand into a fist and raised it up sharply, knocking twice on the door.

"Shan-".....but stopped when the door shifted open by his touch.

Both boys exchanged glances before Calum swallowed hard, took a deep breath in and pushed the door open further.

"Shannel?"

They stepped inside.

The time.....was 6:19pm

*

*

*

*

*

I s2g i don't even know what i'm doing.
Don't forget you're comments
-S